• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(15247)

immortal technique
Mar 3, 2003
Bahmanids have only one path possible before switching tag. no choice for a human. bellow is just a general modification along as how it could "survive".
Code:
#(1489-1520) The Disintegration of Bahmanid Empire
event = {
	id = 30332
	trigger = {
		OR = {
			owned = { province = 550 data = -1 } #Maharashtra
			owned = { province = 551 data = -1 } #Khandesh
		}
	}
	random = no
	country = THE
	name = "EVENTNAME30332" #Disintegration of the Bahmani Sultanate
	desc = "EVENTHIST30332"
	#-#After the false accusation and execution of Mahmud Gawan, the Bahmani Sultanate slowly fell into decline. In 1489-90 the governors of Ahmadnagar and Bijapur declared their independence, and Bidar followed up soon after. The ruler of the Bahmani Sultanate became a mere figurehead in the hands of the cunning Qasim Barid. The last sultan disappeared on his way to Mekkah, and with him the Bahmani dynasty came to an end.

date = { day = 1 month = january year = 1489 }
	offset = 10
	deathdate = { day = 29 month = december year = 1520 }

action_a = {
		name = "ACTIONNAME30332A" #Let's the Empire fall apart and depose the ruler
		command = { type = independence which = U02 }
		command = { type = independence which = DAM }
		command = { type = stability value = -3 }
		command = { type = revolt which = -1 }
		command = { type = revolt which = -1 }
		command = { type = domestic which = centralization value = -3 }
		command = { type = domestic which = offensive value = -2 }
		command = { type = domestic which = aristocracy value = 2 }
		command = { type = domestic which = serfdom value = 1 }
		command = { type = inflation value = 5 }
		command = { type = infra value = -300 }
		command = { type = treasury value = -100 }
		command = { type = trigger which = 30333 } #U02: The Sultanate of Ahmadnagar
		command = { type = trigger which = 360000 } #DAM: The Sultanate of Bijapur
	}
	action_b = {
		name = "ACTIONNAME30332B" #attempt to establish a loose confederation instead
		command = { type = domestic which = centralization value = -8 }
		command = { type = domestic which = aristocracy value = -4 }
		command = { type = domestic which = serfdom value = -2 }
		command = { type = domestic which = MERCANTILISM value = -5 }
		command = { type = domestic which = INNOVATIVE value = 2 }
		command = { type = inflation value = 10 }
		command = { type = infra value = -700 }
		command = { type = treasury value = -400 }
		command = { type = revoltrisk which = 600 value = 3 }
		command = { type = revoltrisk which = 480 value = 3 }
		command = { type = revoltrisk which = 360 value = 2 }
		command = { type = revoltrisk which = 240 value = 2 }
		command = { type = revoltrisk which = 120 value = 1 }
	}
}

Last edited:
Please use yellow for modifications and red for removal. I had to check original event to understand this was for the addition of action_b. ;)
I'd like to know if Garbon thinks this is plausible.

As a sidenote, there is a way to avoid the end of the Bahmanid Empire => countrysize > 30 in 1526 but we lack rulers for this country after 1527 while we have them for Golconda starting in 1526.

Yeah, so I should have responded. I think Yoda highlights a key problem in that we don't have any monarchs for the empire. I suppose we could always make some up (like how I did for QAR and AKK); just these sequences were made before we'd started doing that.

Also, I'm not really sure if the opt out should be in the event you highlighted. Really...what is needed is a re-vamp of the Bahmanid events that give the players a lot of choices earlier on. It was the result of government choices that led to the break up of the state.:eek:o

Let me get back to you tomorrow or the day after with something temporary. But yeah, thanks for pointing this out.

Please use yellow for modifications and red for removal.
this might sound stupid but knowing the rules i intended to do just that...however, since the new modifications of the paradox site itself , i was not able to FIND that highlight color option in the menu:eek:o

Yeah, so I should have responded. I think Yoda highlights a key problem in that we don't have any monarchs for the empire. I suppose we could always make some up (like how I did for QAR and AKK); just these sequences were made before we'd started doing that.

Also, I'm not really sure if the opt out should be in the event you highlighted. Really...what is needed is a re-vamp of the Bahmanid events that give the players a lot of choices earlier on. It was the result of government choices that led to the break up of the state.:eek:o

Let me get back to you tomorrow or the day after with something temporary. But yeah, thanks for pointing this out.

ok that would work as well and would make even more sense. my attempt was just as to point out the let down a player like myself might encounter when playing them, so i need to at least give a choice "b" as in to be able to play this particular game further.

but as many EXTRA events earlly on would suerly be a nice addition looking foward for that.

also i do not get fully the shiite idea. in older version a former let go vassal becomes shiite, now the "empire" itself...

Last edited: