• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Garbon

Sultan d'Afrique
75 Badges
Feb 1, 2002
www.crystalempiregames.com
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Deus Vult
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
I don't know if those will show because my host is acting wierd, but here goes.

garbon151

AGC Asia Minor (Okay just realized AGC pic was same as EEP :eek:, will fix)

asia_minor2.jpg

EEP Asia Minor

netherlands.jpg
netherlands2.jpg

AGC Netherlands EEP Netherlands

india.jpg
india2.jpg

AGC India EEP India

sea.JPG
sea2.JPG

AGC SEA EEP SEA

Last edited:
Maybe it could be helpful to add screens of MKJ's setup for comparison into this as well?

Well for india...many of those are lvl 1 colonies on the southern border.

For india i'm for giving mysore 2 provinces (not 3 or 1) and discarding Lanka.

Hyberdad should own either both of the coastal provines, not one or the other.

Jodupur should only own the 1 province IMO.

I know this have been discussed elsewhere, but isn't 'Holland', like in AGC, more consistent with other names than 'County of Holland'?
Also, I can understand that both Brabant and Hainaut is included, but this does some violation on the map IMO. I think with the map we have, only one should be included.
What is the reason for CoH owning Artois instead of Burgundy? Since this CoH is something of an construction to make Holland playable from start (?), would it be very disturbed by giving Burgundy Artois? CoH is rather strong as is done in EEP.

Last edited:
Originally posted by mnorrefeldt
What is the reason for CoH owning Artois instead of Burgundy? Since this CoH is something of an construction to make Holland playable from start (?),
No, it's not. It's a historical state, the Dutch Wittelsbachs. Burgundy only annexed it in 1433. That said, I completely I agree with renaming them to just "Holland"
would it be very disturbed by giving Burgundy Artois? CoH is rather strong as is done in EEP.
No. Burgundy should have Artois. I never liked the inconsistent Artois setup.

How come Hainaut and Holland are seperate countries in AGC? I don't follow the thinking.

They were seperate counties but really Hainaut should rule Holland... I don't know I suppose I thought it made them too strong.

In reality it should be a two provver, with the capital in Hainaut

SEA setup is still on the way, I'm a little slow...:eek:
----------------------------------------------------------------

Until we have a separate Ottoman or Asia Minor thread, I'm asking this here (which was inspired by my question in the EEP forum).

What Turkish minor states should we have in 1419? Should the Mams' vassals be independent? Should we adopt a setup more like Centennia has (though sort of hard based on how Paradox made the provinces)? Thoughts?

Originally posted by Mad King James
They were seperate counties but really Hainaut should rule Holland... I don't know I suppose I thought it made them too strong.

In reality it should be a two provver, with the capital in Hainaut

Hmm...I don´t think it´s necessarily so...I think the counts spent most of their time in Holland actually...if I am allowed an opinion that is..;)

Well as you can no doubt tell, I tried to upload the SEA graphics, but appears that something is screwy with Tripod's ftp at the moment. Only time wil tell if I ever get these up...:eek:

In any event, I think in all these regions (esp. Asia minor and SEA), we need to think about what nations we just have to keep and those that we could do away with.

EDIT: So as soon as I post this, one of them works :p

yea i still can't see the EEP one.

for the AGC one, Magindanao and Maynilad were going to be removed for beta 3 and also some African nations. Maynilad to be replaced by Sulu in the capital province. also, Vientaine is to be renamed Lan Xang or Laos, Taungu to Lanna or La Na, and Assam to Shan.

Indonesia really shouldn't be 'colonized' in the EU2 period. Victoria period yes, but the only colonization that occured here was the dutch seizing Jakarta from Bantam and setting it up as a trade center...

Originally posted by mnorrefeldt
As I see it, the case in SEA islands is mainly one of 'including nations vs getting decent colonisation'. I don't know the best solution to this but it would be interesting to hear about how the Portuguese and Dutch AI performed in the area.

Portugal seems totally uninterested in the area, Netherlands use to colonize if emerge in good shape (at least three provinces).
I made some events about colonization in this area to encourage these countries but it was not tested.