• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
YodaMaster said:
To tuesday4am: You had a good idea about perpetual Pope. No need for a new map to finish it. Am I wrong? ;)
Corresponding thread is always here... I can help you, if needed.

Wow, someone remembered. Yes, I am going to be working on that in the meantime: as you say, no need for a new map. BTW, new city sets are sexy.

tuesday4am said:
Wow, someone remembered. Yes, I am going to be working on that in the meantime: as you say, no need for a new map. BTW, new city sets are sexy.
Yeah. Could we make the city set at part of the AGCEEP?

Norrefeldt said:
We need an artist to do this, willing to make a map the HC as a whole is happy enough about to do the switch.
i think should one from you HC members to create that map that realy know what needed for the map. but first make specific criteria for AGCEEP map. and maybe next year we can play AGCEEP with official map. if finished
Yes, I think we risk ending up with two AGCEEP otherwise. One for Mymap, adapted by Agung Pasha, and this one here.
AGCEEP Chapther Asia maybe... :D

Last edited:
Really, what's wrong with the map beside the general "it's not EU straight-like borders"? The map seems to be rather good if I were to be asked and any quarrels with it should be minor, methinks.

Still, things like two-province Sardinia need changing :)

Sleepyhead said:
Who is it that plays with the font all the time?
The boards... following the lastest downtime. :wacko:

agung pasha said:
i think should one from you HC members to create that map that realy know what needed for the map. but first make specific criteria for AGCEEP map. and maybe next year we can play AGCEEP with official map. if finished

AGCEEP Chapther Asia maybe... :D

I understand that English is not your first language, but I really can't make out what you are trying to say in the first paragraph. As for the second, I can't understand why you keep advocating an "AGCEEP Chapter Asia". I see absolutely no reason why anyone would object to more Asian events, but of course, this all depends on people's time and interests. I'm sure any contributions you made in this regard would be most welcome.

tuesday4am said:
I understand that English is not your first language, but I really can't make out what you are trying to say in the first paragraph. As for the second, I can't understand why you keep advocating an "AGCEEP Chapter Asia". I see absolutely no reason why anyone would object to more Asian events, but of course, this all depends on people's time and interests. I'm sure any contributions you made in this regard would be most welcome.
yuup my english was worse than my arabic :eek:o
more Asian events with vanilla map.. ??? no thanks