• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
After having to reformat since something messed up with explorer so i couldn't connect to the net I am back.

Luckily i was able to save the work i did, but haven't been able to do much else since then.

Re: I'm in

Originally posted by Llywelyn
I'm working on the events for Russia, the Russian Minors, & Scandinavia (bjor-gi-bjorn).

Question - once I've started getting country event files done (I'm already through Norway and the Russian Minors) - is there a way to post them onto the e-u board? like maybe in a thread on this forum? or should I just keep them in a very safe, undisclosed location on my hard drive/disk?

jay.

Check Russia thread on this subforum for good ideas of Bash :)

Originally posted by Jinnai
After having to reformat since something messed up with explorer so i couldn't connect to the net I am back.

Luckily i was able to save the work i did, but haven't been able to do much else since then.

At some time, I still want to consult with you about Persia, in regards to the Koyunlus.