• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How did it happen that the first HAB in your game had event 179090 and not get the cores on Styria with 179002 which would be the normal way? Was Styria already gone before HAB 1 could inherit them and get the cores with 179002?

It chose action B....................maybe action B should be removed as it does not make sense in avoiding historical cores

HAB annexed PRM early, then HAB got the event in question, then BOH annexed HAB

In this case, BOH will become HAB if Vienna is still owned around 1540 Anyway, as I proposed, I think the best solution is two sets of events for TYR.

I have no idea on what 2 sets of events you want

The BOH become HAB cannot work in this scenario because TYL bacame HAB with only tyrol and baden, it then DOW BOH in numerous wars for the next 50 odd years to only gain salzburg province.............granted this is the way the game went. BUT the missing cores is the issue because HAB never "asked" for them in any peace deal with BOH

I have no idea on what 2 sets of events you want
See post #1354 => TYR_322013 (as it is + reworked trigger if inheritance of Styria by Austria never happened before) and a twin event granting core on Steirmark and Krain if inheritance of Styria by Austria happened before.

Why is it that HAB stability levels 1 level per year.?

Where is this option, I always though it was driven by how many regions you owned, ie, 1 region fast stab leveling, 2 regions a bit slower, etc etc

Why is it that HAB stability levels 1 level per year.?

Where is this option, I always though it was driven by how many regions you owned, ie, 1 region fast stab leveling, 2 regions a bit slower, etc etc
Stability cost is covered in section 5 of the Economy FAQ. Is their DP strongly towards narrowminded and serfdom maybe?

Stability cost is covered in section 5 of the Economy FAQ. Is their DP strongly towards narrowminded and serfdom maybe?

ok, but there must be some numbers in the province or country file which contribute, as I as HAB with 8 provinces still level by 1 yearly.

But if I play SWE ( as an example), early on its a longer period of time to level by 1

ok, but there must be some numbers in the province or country file which contribute, as I as HAB with 8 provinces still level by 1 yearly.

But if I play SWE ( as an example), early on its a longer period of time to level by 1
Having many poor provinces (like Sweden does) will tend to make stability and tech slower. HAB's provinces are relatively rich, so their income is high compared to stability costs. That may be all there is to it. (How long does one stability level take for, say, Aragon?)

event below fired, but PRM never appeared ?????

event = {
id = 322029
trigger = {
AND = {
owned = { province = 369 data = -1 } #Steirmark
control = { province = 369 data = -1 }
}
AND = {
owned = { province = 367 data = -1 } #Krain
control = { province = 367 data = -1 }
}
NOT = { exists = PRM }
exists = HAB
}
random = no
country = TYR
name = "EVENTNAME322029" #Let Herman rule the Slovenians
desc = "EVENTHIST322029"
#-#In 1396 count Hermann II of Cilli was in command of Styrian troops that took part in the Battle of Nicopolis. The Ottoman army won the battle decisively, but the count saved the life of the Hungarian King Sigismund of Luxemburg. A strong bond between the two men, which was further strengthened when Sigismund married Hermann's daughter Barbara, was created. In 1436 the Emperor Sigismund elevated the counts of Cilli to the rank of dukes and granted large lands in Lower Styria to them.

date = { day = 1 month = december year = 1435 }
offset = 1
deathdate = { day = 1 month = january year = 1456 }

action_a = {
name = "ACTIONNAME322029A" #Give in to the Emperor's pressure
command = { type = independence which = PRM }
command = { type = relation which = HAB value = 50 }
command = { type = stability value = 1 }
command = { type = trigger which = 261003 } #PRM: Cilli's rule
}
action_b = {
name = "ACTIONNAME322029B" #Keep Krain
command = { type = relation which = HAB value = -50 }
command = { type = stability value = -1 }
command = { type = remove_countryculture which = slavonic }
}
}

Should event below have the random as Yes.

recently i had a game, where this event was used, then HAB was again eliminated by the TUR and TYL showed up, still no more HAB

#(1419-1820) Tyrol becomes Austria - Ahistorical
event = {
id = 322013
trigger = {
NOT = { exists = HAB }
countrysize = 2
atwar = no
}
random = no yes
country = TYR
name = "EVENTNAME322013" #Tyrol becomes Austria
desc = "EVENTHIST322013"
#-#Since all other branches of the Austrian Habsburgs have ceased to exist, it is now upon the Dukes of Tyrol to lead the dynasty.

date = { day = 1 month = january year = 1419 }
offset = 30
deathdate = { year = 1820 }

action_a = {
name = "ACTIONNAME322013A" #Lead the House of Habsburg
command = { type = flagname which = "" }
command = { type = country which = HAB }
command = { type = addcore which = 350 } #Salzburg
command = { type = addcore which = 351 } #Austria
command = { type = addcore which = 327 } #Ostmarch
command = { type = remove_countryculture which = german }
command = { type = sleepevent which = 179091 } #HAB: The claim to Tirol and Vorlande
}
action_b = {
name = "ACTIONNAME322013B" #Remain Dukes of Tyrol
command = { type = stability value = 1 }
command = { }
}
}

While I understand what you are getting at, I'm not sure that makes sense. As a random event, it is quite unlikely that the event will ever fire. Also, it seems to me that if Austria was annexed and then the same happened to Tyrol turned Austria..Austria doesn't deserve more chances. :D

I agree with Garbon for 322013.

About 322029, this is strange... PRM can be created as vassal but will never revolt (see revolt.txt and revolt = no for PRM entry). Event will fire if Steirmark (369) is owned and controlled and 369 is the minimum for PRM. Do you have a savefile of the political situation before the event? It could help me.

While I understand what you are getting at, I'm not sure that makes sense. As a random event, it is quite unlikely that the event will ever fire. Also, it seems to me that if Austria was annexed and then the same happened to Tyrol turned Austria..Austria doesn't deserve more chances. :D

ok, no issue then

I agree with Garbon for 322013.

About 322029, this is strange... PRM can be created as vassal but will never revolt (see revolt.txt and revolt = no for PRM entry). Event will fire if Steirmark (369) is owned and controlled and 369 is the minimum for PRM. Do you have a savefile of the political situation before the event? It could help me.

np, deleted it yesterday.

annexation of PRM by TYL happened in 1435
event 322029 happened in 1436

PRM never appeared but PRM events followed 261003, then 261004, 261017 etc etc

So, the engine said PRm was there, but lands and troops remained tyrolian

Annoying... well, easy to simulate anyway.

tested 4 games, PRM events for cilli, did fire but PRM, did not appear, land remain under TYL, TYL capital was moved to Krain due to this, other events for cilli did fire as well

Also, no shield or flags appeared for new PRM even though they reside in correct folders. Which meant that the TYL flags also disappeared.

Please send me a savefile where I could check the sequence (PM me), it should help me and save my time for this problem.

whats your email