• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry, I was just speculating. I got an idea because I know that Prussia became much more powerful later in history, but I guess it didn't happen as early as it did with Netherlands.

This topic's been dead for awhile, but I have a question. In 1446 there is an event for Friedrich II of Brandenburg to become King of Bohemia, eg, giving Brandenburg cores on Bohemia.

Code:
#The Bohemian throne
event = {
      id = 132013
      random = no
      country = BRA
      name = "The Bohemian throne"
      desc = "Jiriz Podiebrad, King of Bohemia, was an Utraquist, a member of the moderate wing of the heretic Hussite movement. Despite having promised to return to the catholic church and to suppress heresy in Bohemia to the Pope before hiselection, he openly favoured the Hussites and showed hardly any intention to abandon his faith. Pope Pius II, determinedto fight Hussitism, condemned Podiebrad's heretic attitude more and more vocally and encouraged an uprising of the catholicnobility in 1465. In order to back the rebels and depose Podiebrad, Pius' successor Paul II excommunicated the Bohemian King on December 23rd 1466, released all his subjects from their oaths of allegiance and searched for a reliably catholic prince who would drivehim away and take the Bohemian throne. The first one to be offered the Bohemian crown was Friedrich II of Brandenburg. Beinginvolved in a conflict for the succession in Pomerania-Stettin at the time and fearing the power of Jiriz Podiebrad, the elector refused."
      style = 1

action_a = {
                name = "Reject the pope's proposal"
                command = { type = stability value = 2 }
                command = { type = relation which = BOH value = 50 }
                command = { type = trigger which = 188119 } #HUN: The Bohemian throne
                command = { type = sleepevent which = 129015 } #BOH: Friedrich of Brandenburg proclaimed King
                  }
       action_b = {
                name = "Accept the offer and claim the Bohemian throne"
                command = { type = addcore which = 328 }
                command = { type = addcore which = 329 }
                command = { type = addcore which = 330 } 
                command = { type = addcore which = 314 }
                command = { type = addcore which = 315 }
                command = { type = war which = BOH }
                command = { type = treasury value = 100 }
                  }
}

These provinces are:
Silesia, Erz, Moravia, Sudeten, and Bohemia.
However, Bohemia owns:
Silesia, Erz, Moravia, Sudeten, Bohemia AND Ostmarch.

So, why doesn't Brandenburg get a core on this, is it an error, or is there a reason?

Same problem with Ostmarch occurred (but corrected now) for Austria's inheritance. I think it is because Ostmarch is part of Austria in vanilla but not in AGCEEP. Bug reported in bugs thread.

Hm, but to expand on that, shouldn't a couple of events be trigged (or not slept) by that one? Wouldn't becoming King of Bohemia give Czech culture, and if so, how much time for that to come into effect?

But, if Frederick it to be King of Bohemia, shouldn't Bohemia get the Brandenburg monarchs and be vassalized?

Well, anyway, I made an event, and edited the existing one.

Code:
#The Bohemian throne
event = {
      id = 132013
      random = no
      country = BRA
      desc = "Jiriz Podiebrad, King of Bohemia, was an Utraquist, a member of the moderate wing of the heretic Hussite movement. Despite having promised to return to the catholic church and to suppress heresy in Bohemia to the Pope before hiselection, he openly favoured the Hussites and showed hardly any intention to abandon his faith. Pope Pius II, determinedto fight Hussitism, condemned Podiebrad's heretic attitude more and more vocally and encouraged an uprising of the catholicnobility in 1465. In order to back the rebels and depose Podiebrad, Pius' successor Paul II excommunicated the Bohemian King on December 23rd 1466, released all his subjects from their oaths of allegiance and searched for a reliably catholic prince who would drivehim away and take the Bohemian throne. The first one to be offered the Bohemian crown was Friedrich II of Brandenburg. Beinginvolved in a conflict for the succession in Pomerania-Stettin at the time and fearing the power of Jiriz Podiebrad, the elector refused."
      style = 1

action_a = {
                name = "Reject the pope's proposal"
                command = { type = stability value = 2 }
                command = { type = trigger which = 188119 } #HUN: The Bohemian throne
                command = { type = sleepevent which = 129015 } #BOH: Friedrich of Brandenburg proclaimed King
		command = { type = sleepevent which = 132800 } #BRA: Friedrich of Brandenburg coronated in Prague
                  }
       action_b = {
                name = "Accept the offer and claim the Bohemian throne"
                command = { type = addcore which = 328 }
                command = { type = addcore which = 329 }
                command = { type = addcore which = 330 } 
                command = { type = addcore which = 314 }
                command = { type = addcore which = 315 }
		command = { type = addcore which = 327 }
                command = { type = war which = BOH }
                command = { type = treasury value = 100 }
                  }
}

event	= {
	id = 132800
	random = no
	country = BRA
	desc = "When the Pope excommunicated Jiriz Podiebard, who was a King of Bohemia, and and a Utraquist, he offered the throne to Friedrich II of Brandenburg who accepted the offer. During the ensueing war, the Bohemian city was captured by the Brandenburgers. Now, Friedrich could be coronated king. Now, Bohemia and Brandenburg were ruled by one king."
	trigger = {
		control = { province = 382 data = -1 }
		event = 129015
		  }
	style = 1
	date = { day = 23 month = december year = 1466 }
	offset = 0
	deathdate = { day = 22 month = march year = 1471 }

action_a = { 
		name = "Friedrich II of Brandenburg is coronated King of Bohemia"
		command = { type = dynastic which = BOH }
		command = { type = vassal which = BOH }
		command = { type = alliance which = BOH }
		command = { type = sleepevent which = 129023 }
		   }
}

Last edited:
I would like to point out that I opened a separate thread, named Krain, to deal with Inner Austria. In particular, here are a few suggestions on start condition, that I feel would perhaps need more attention of the comunity, before I put them up for submission:

1. Styria is renamed Inner Austria
2. Starts with both german and slavonic cultures
3. Starts with a core on Istria

On quite a different note - I modelled Friedrich IV's regency over Inner Austria on Friedrich V's over Tyrol. But here, alternativ Tyrol regent is commented out, I assume for a lack of name. Any ideas who it would be, so I can change the event accordingly?

Hello Svantevid, sorry for not having commented on your suggestions yet.

Svantevid said:
1. Styria is renamed Inner Austria
There is of course a reason for doing so, but imo there are other good reasons for not doing it:
1. Such a name change would for logical reasons require renaming Tyrol to Upper or Hither Austria (Vorderösterreich) and Austria to Lower Austria (Niederösterreich).
2. I suppose having the three countries called "Lower Austria", "Inner Austria" and "Further Austria" is prone to raising quite a lot of confusion, and I'm inclined to not like it esthetically. Besides, in that case it would also be almost required to use a tag for united Austria (since calling the united country "Lower Austria" would be rather silly).
3. As far as I know and according to a quick check of usually reliable sources, Inner Austria as a higher administrative unit covering Styria, Carinthia, Carniola and Gorizia was only created in the 16th century and was not used as a term to designate the possessions of the Ernestine or Styrian Hapsburg branch when these were separate from the Duchy of Austria in the 15th century.
2. Starts with both german and slavonic cultures
I support that strongly.
3. Starts with a core on Istria
Such a core can be justified, but caution and extensive testing is required before thereby encouraging Styria to attack Venice since it might quite probably have very unwanted consequences.

On quite a different note - I modelled Friedrich IV's regency over Inner Austria on Friedrich V's over Tyrol. But here, alternativ Tyrol regent is commented out, I assume for a lack of name. Any ideas who it would be, so I can change the event accordingly?
Albrecht VI, the younger brother of Friedrich V, who permanently tried to secure the regency over Tyrol and Austria for himself. Albrecht was more popular and a more charismatic and successful military leader, but a less astute diplomat and a much worse administrator than his brother.

As reported in 1.38 bugs, fortress command in event 179013 is for Ostmarch (327) but Austria doesn't own Ostmarch at start...

What is best?
remove fortress command
remove event (since Ostmarch is not part of Austria)
modify fortress event as proposed in 1.38 bug thread:
Code:
#Hussite Wars
event = {
	id = 179013
	random = no
	country = HAB
	name = "Hussitenkriege"
	desc = "After the execution of Jan Hus on July 6, 1415 in Constance a revolutionary movement formed in Bohemia, partly inspired by social concerns and nationalist ideas and directed against King Sigismund. As his son-in-law, Duke Albrecht V of Austria, had participated in military campaigns in Bohemia and Moravia starting in 1420. Hussite troops invaded Austria between 1425-1431 and devastated the provinces north of the River Danube. As a consequence of the Hussite wars the Austrian national defence system was reorganised on the basis of districts."
	style = 1

date = { day = 25 month = april year = 1424 }

action_a = {
		name = "Reorganize the national defense system"
		command = { type = domestic which = QUALITY value = 1 }
		[COLOR=gold]command = { type = fortress which = 351 value = 1 } #Austria[/COLOR]
		command = { type = cash value = -50 }
	}
	action_b = {
		name = "There is no need for change"
		command = { type = stability value = 1 }
	}
}
Other suggestion?

Other "problem" reported in 1.38 bugs:

TheBagelmeister said:
I would like to say that in the German Unification Events, which I'm dealing with at the moment, let the player inherit Savoy. However, one of it's two provinces, Peidmonte, or province 404, is not added a core. I thought that might a bug, because I don't know of any reason to give a core on Savoie, or 405, but not Piedemonte, or 404.

The easier way to fix it is to edit the event where the player inherits Savoy, although it might be better to put it in the event for the player gets all the cores.

Code:
}
#Savoy
event = {
      id = 366034
      random = no
      country = GER
      name = "Savoy accepts the reforms"
      desc = "The Duke of Savoy has decided to accept the new institutions and laws and will hence be a loyal part of the reformed Holy Roman Empire and Kingdom of Germany."
      style = 1

action_a = {
               name = "Thanks to our loyal vassal"
               command = { type = inherit which = SAV }
[COLOR=gold]               command = { type = addcore which = 404 }[/COLOR]
                 }
}
Should Germany really get the proposed core (404 Piemonte)? And why not Savoy (405) then?

YodaMaster said:
Other "problem" reported in 1.38 bugs:

Should Germany really get the proposed core (404 Piemonte)? And why not Savoy (405) then?

Germany already DOES get the Savoy core. I've created Germany, and if you look at the events, it shows that the core is given:

Code:
#Imperial Diet at Augsburg
event = {
      id = 132701
      trigger = {
              emperor = yes
              flag = Germany_reform
              atwar = no 
              stability = 3
              countrysize = 6 
              NOT = { badboy = 3 }            
              OR = {
                 AND = { #any combination of 3 of the 4 electors except Brandenburg
                     vassal = { country = BRA country = KOL }
                     relation = { country = KOL data = 100 }
                     vassal = { country = BRA country = MAI }
                     relation = { country = MAI data = 100 }
                     vassal = { country = BRA country = PFA }
                     relation = { country = PFA data = 100 }
                       }
                 AND = {
                     vassal = { country = BRA country = SAC }
                     relation = { country = SAC data = 100 }
                       }
                 AND = {
                       }
                 AND = {
                       }
                   } 
                }
      random = no
      country = BRA
      name = "Imperial Diet at Augsburg"
      desc = "Against resistance from inside and outside, we have managed to get the reforms needed to turn Germany from a powerless feudalistic entity held together loosely by the Imperial crown into a modern national Kingdom by another Reichstag at Augsburg. Most of Germany has been reorganized into Imperial circles that are firmly under the authority of the Imperial Chamber Court and other new institutions and have to supply the Emperor with taxes and troops. Only the territories of the Electors and the Hapsburg Archdukes are still excluded from these reforms due to the regal powers they have been granted by the Golden Bull and the Privilegum Maius. It is strongly recommended to save and reload as soon as possible after this event."
      style = 1

date = { day = 1 month = january year = 1500 }
      offset = 600
      deathdate = { day = 31 month = december year = 1515 }

action_a = {
               name = "Germany shall stand strong"
               command = { type = country which = GER }
               command = { type = vp value = 100 }
               command = { type = domestic which = aristocracy value = 2 }
               command = { type = domestic which = centralization value = -9 }
               command = { type = addcore which = 347 } #Würzburg ##Bavarian circle
               command = { type = addcore which = 348 } #Ansbach 
               command = { type = addcore which = 349 } #Bavaria
               command = { type = addcore which = 305 } #Mecklenburg  ##Lower Saxon circle
               command = { type = addcore which = 306 } #Holstein
               command = { type = addcore which = 310 } #Hannover             
               command = { type = addcore which = 336 } #Bremen       
               command = { type = addcore which = 333 } #Hessen ##Upper Rhenish circle
               command = { type = addcore which = 374 } #Alsace 
               command = { type = addcore which = 375 } #Lorraine
            [COLOR=DarkOrange]   command = { type = addcore which = 405 } #Savoie[/COLOR]                                     
               command = { type = addcore which = 372 } #Würtemberg ##Swabian circle
               command = { type = addcore which = 373 } #Baden
               command = { type = addcore which = 334 } #Münster ##Westphalian circle
               command = { type = addcore which = 335 } #Oldenburg
               command = { type = addcore which = 343 } #Kleves
               command = { type = trigger which = 366001 } #GER: Hohenzollern dynasty
                 }
}

So then, why shouldn't it then get a core on Piedmonte, which is part of Savoy, which does get inherited. The easy fix would be to put the addcore for Piedmont in the inheritance event, but it's probably more appropriate to just fix all of the Germany creation events for all the states, incase Savoy doesn't exist.

So, what I'm saying is, if you're gonna give the core on Savoy, you should on Piedmonte. Either that, or get rid of the cores on Savoy, and maybe the inheritance of it too.

I forgot Germany had core on Savoy. I just realized it when debugging Hohenzollern dynasty (problem with muslim Al-Haasa monarchs) three hours ago (after my post here).

EDIT: last sentence removed.

Piemonte is core of Kingdom of Italy. I don't see why it could be core of Kingdom of Germany too. Both Kingdoms are inside HRE.

Waiting for others comments anyway, Twoflower, for example...

Last edited:
You should reintroduce Baden as souvereign state in 1419.
Of course historically, the choice of subordinating it to Tyrol is more correct but to simulate the "patchwork Germany" at that time a souvereign Baden (or at least as vassal of Tyrol) would be more convenient.

YodaMaster said:
Piemonte is core of Kingdom of Italy. I don't see why it could be core of Kingdom of Germany too. Both Kingdoms are inside HRE.

Waiting for others comments anyway, Twoflower, for example...
The events model the creation of a centralised Kingdom of Germany as an effective state instead of a feudal construct comprising several growingly autonomous states by a more successful Imperial Reform. The main element of the historical reform, and hence also of a possible more radical one, was the structure of Imperial Circles which were to implement other reforms like the Imperial Chamber Court or the Common Penny and generally enforce imperial authority on a regional base. Only the territories included in these circles were affected by the Imperial Reform, and therefore only these territories should be cores of the resulting Kingdom of Germany. While Savoy was included in the Upper Rhenish circle, Piemonte was part of the Kingdom of Italy and like the rest of it not much more than nominally part of the HRE by the 16th century. This is why Savoy becomes a German core and Piemonte does not.
Btw, the event that lets Germany inherit Savoy that Bagelmeister mentioned is triggered by two Savoyard events that only happen if Savoy does not own Piemonte:
Code:
#Reforms in the Empire
event = {
      id = 275702
      trigger = {
              OR = { 
                    event = 179701 #HAB: Imperial Diet at Augsburg
                    event = 132701 #BRA: Imperial Diet at Augsburg
                    event = 125701 #BAY: Imperial Diet at Augsburg
                    event = 255701 #PFA: Imperial Diet at Augsburg
                    event = 273701 #SAC: Imperial Diet at Augsburg
                    event = 319701 #U16: Imperial Diet at Augsburg
                    event = 185701 #HES: Imperial Diet at Augsburg
                    event = 331701 #WUR: Imperial Diet at Augsburg
                    event = 222701 #MEC: Imperial Diet at Augsburg
                    event = 181701 #HAN: Imperial Diet at Augsburg
                    event = 279701 #SHL: Imperial Diet at Augsburg
                    event = 259701 #POM: Imperial Diet at Augsburg
                    event = 247701 #OLD: Imperial Diet at Augsburg
                    event = 200701 #KLE: Imperial Diet at Augsburg
                    event = 235701 #MUN: Imperial Diet at Augsburg
                    event = 211701 #LOR: Imperial Diet at Augsburg
                      }
              OR = {
                 alliance = { country = GER country = SAV }
                 vassal = { country = GER country = SAV }
                 relation = { country = GER data = 150 }
                   }
               owned = { province = 405 data = -1 } #Savoie
               [b]NOT = { 
                       owned = { province = 404 data = -1 } #Piemonte
                         }[/B]
                }
      random = no
      country = SAV
      name = "Reforms in the Empire"
      desc = "An Imperial Diet assembled at Worms has passed a set of far-reaching reforms in the Holy Roman Empire that will turn it into an effective state. Several new imperial institutions are supposed to allow for a working central administration and increased Imperial authority. With the exception of the electors and the Hapsburg Archdukes, the terriorial princes will be subject to these institutions and will therefore relish much less autonomy. Accepting these reforms would basically end our possibilities to act independently from the Empire."      
      style = 1   

date = { day = 2 month = january year = 1500 }
      offset = 10
      deathdate = { day = 31 month = december year = 1516 }

action_a = {
               name = "Accept the reforms (End Game)"
               command = { type = trigger which = 366034 } #GER: Savoy accepts the reforms
                 }
      action_b = {
               name = "Defy the Emperor"
               command = { type = relation which = GER value = -300 }
               command = { type = breakvassal which = GER }
               command = { type = stability value = -3 }
               command = { type = war which = GER }
                 }
}
#Reforms in the Empire
event = {
      id = 275703
      trigger = {
              OR = { 
                    event = 179701 #HAB: Imperial Diet at Augsburg
                    event = 132701 #BRA: Imperial Diet at Augsburg
                    event = 125701 #BAY: Imperial Diet at Augsburg
                    event = 255701 #PFA: Imperial Diet at Augsburg
                    event = 273701 #SAC: Imperial Diet at Augsburg
                    event = 319701 #U16: Imperial Diet at Augsburg
                    event = 185701 #HES: Imperial Diet at Augsburg 
                    event = 331701 #WUR: Imperial Diet at Augsburg
                    event = 222701 #MEC: Imperial Diet at Augsburg
                    event = 181701 #HAN: Imperial Diet at Augsburg
                    event = 279701 #SHL: Imperial Diet at Augsburg
                    event = 259701 #POM: Imperial Diet at Augsburg
                    event = 247701 #OLD: Imperial Diet at Augsburg
                    event = 200701 #KLE: Imperial Diet at Augsburg
                    event = 235701 #MUN: Imperial Diet at Augsburg
                    event = 211701 #LOR: Imperial Diet at Augsburg
                      }
              NOT = {
                     alliance = { country = GER country = SAV }
                     vassal = { country = GER country = SAV }
                     relation = { country = GER data = 150 }
                        }
               owned = { province = 405 data = -1 } #Savoie
               [B]NOT = { 
                       owned = { province = 404 data = -1 } #Piemonte
                         }[/B]
                }
      random = no
      country = SAV
      name = "Reforms in the Empire"
      desc = "An Imperial Diet assembled at Worms has passed a set of far-reaching reforms in the Holy Roman Empire that will turn it into an effective state. Several new imperial institutions are supposed to allow for a working central administration and increased Imperial authority. With the exception of the electors and the Hapsburg Archdukes, the terriorial princes will be subject to these institutions and will therefore relish much less autonomy. Accepting these reforms would basically end our possibilities to act independently from the Empire."
      style = 1     

date = { day = 2 month = january year = 1500 }
      offset = 10
      deathdate = { day = 31 month = december year = 1516 }

action_a = {
               name = "Defy the Emperor"
               command = { type = relation which = GER value = -300 }
               command = { type = stability value = -3 }
               command = { type = war which = GER }
                 }
      action_b = {
               name = "Accept the reforms (End Game)"
               command = { type = trigger which = 366034 } #GER: Savoy accepts the reforms
                 }

If Savoy owns Piemonte, it will only (if it choses so, which is the A choice only if Savoy is a vassal or an ally or has better than +150 relations to Germany) move its capital to Piemonte and cede Savoy to Germany. There is thus absolutely no possibility for Germany to get Piemonte from Savoy by event.

Hey, Twoflower, I was getting my force-Germany events to be compatible with 1.39 and particularly your excellent Germany monarch-leader setups. Anyhow, I got the events to work fine, Brandenburg takes the Electors and becomes Germany by force, everyone gets upset. :)

I linked the event to trigger your Hohenzollern monarchy/leader event and when that occured, I got leader and monarch conflicts on the following IDs:

14120 -> 14122 and 14125 -> 14136

Naturally, these are found in the leader.ger file but I couldn't find any elsewhere. Have you ever ran into this in Brandenburg testing? I'm wondering if these IDs are now taken in 1.39. Thanks for any thoughts you have! :)

Mettermrck said:
Hey, Twoflower, I was getting my force-Germany events to be compatible with 1.39 and particularly your excellent Germany monarch-leader setups. Anyhow, I got the events to work fine, Brandenburg takes the Electors and becomes Germany by force, everyone gets upset. :)

I linked the event to trigger your Hohenzollern monarchy/leader event and when that occured, I got leader and monarch conflicts on the following IDs:

14120 -> 14122 and 14125 -> 14136

Naturally, these are found in the leader.ger file but I couldn't find any elsewhere. Have you ever ran into this in Brandenburg testing? I'm wondering if these IDs are now taken in 1.39. Thanks for any thoughts you have! :)
Already reported (and corrected) in 1.39 bugs thread.

Since MAG is Luwu and not Magdeburg anymore, in AGCEEP_Specific_Mainz.eue, I don't know what to do with these events:
Code:
#Albrecht of Hohenzollern acquires Mainz
event = {
      id = 217000
      trigger = {
              exists = MAG
              NOT = { war = { country = MAI country = MAG }}
                 }
      random = no
      country = MAI
      name = "Albrecht of Brandenburg, Archbishop of Magdeburg and Mainz"
      desc = "After becoming Archbishop of Magdeburg and administrator of Halberstadt, Albrecht of Brandenburg began an expensive campaign for the Archbishop-Electorate of Mainz. In order to gain the money needed, he borrowed a large sum from the Fuggers and let the dominican monk Tezel sell indulgences in his domains (which was the actual cause for the protest of Martin Luther). Having obtained an extraordinary permission of the Pope and the Emperor to hold such a multitude of titles and fiefs, he succeeded to the Archbishopric-Electorate on March 9th 1514, which gained the Hohenzollern family a second vote in the electoral college and made them the second dynasty in the Empire."
      style = 2

date = { day = 9 month = march year = 1514 }

action_a = {
               name = "Ok"
               command = { type = dynastic which = BRA }
               command = { type = trigger which = 215004 }
               command = { type = trigger which = 132002 }
               command = { type = relation which = MAG value = 50 }
               command = { type = relation which = BRA value = 50 }
                 }
}
event = {
          id = 217001
          trigger = {
		event = 215004
		NOT = { alliance = { country = MAI country = MAG }
                        alliance = { country = MAI country = BRA }
                      }
		}
          random = no
          country = MAI
          name = "Albrecht of Brandenburg succeeds to the Archbishopric-Electorate"
          desc = "With his new throne Albrecht brought Brandenburg and Magdeburg into Mainz's alliance "
          style = 2
          date = { day = 29 month = march year = 1514 }

action_a = {
                      name = "OK"
	    	      command = { type = alliance which = BRA }
                      command = { type = alliance which = MAG }
                      }
  }
Same problem in AGCEEP_Specific_Saxony.eue (suggestion in gold):
Code:
#Wettins inherit the Electorate (1422)
event = {
	id = 273000
	trigger = {
		exists = U16
		exists = BRA 
	}
	random = no 
	country = SAC
	name = "Extinction of the Askanians in Wittenberg"
	desc = "EVENTHIST273000"
	style = 1

date = { day = 22 month = november year = 1422 }

action_a = {
		name = "The Wettins inherit the Electorate of Saxony (End Game)"
		[COLOR=gold]#command = { type = independence which = MAG } #Magdeburg[/COLOR]
		command = { type = independence which = MEC } 
		command = { type = independence which = POM }
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = POM value = 304 }
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = BRA value = 313 }
		[COLOR=gold]command = { type = secedeprovince which = BRA value = 311 } #Magdeburg (replace independence MAG)[/COLOR]
		command = { type = independence which = BOH } 
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = BOH value = 329 }
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = BOH value = 314 }
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = BOH value = 330 }
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = BOH value = 315 }
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = PFA value = 348 }
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = HAB value = 327 }
		command = { type = independence which = THU } 
		command = { type = independence which = WUR }
		command = { type = independence which = BAD }
		command = { type = independence which = MAI }
		command = { type = independence which = HES }
		command = { type = independence which = KLE }
		command = { type = independence which = MUN }
		command = { type = independence which = HAN }
		command = { type = independence which = OLD }
		command = { type = independence which = BRE }
		command = { type = trigger which = 319000 } #U16: Wettins inherit Saxony
	}
	action_b = {
		name = "Friedrich of Brandenburg inherits the Electorate of Saxony (End Game)"
		command = { type = trigger which = 132000 } #BRA: Brandenburg inherits Saxony
	}
	action_c = {
		name = "The Askanians keep Saxony"
		command = { type = stability value = -4 } 
		command = { type = desertion which = -2 value = 7000 }
		command = { type = relation which = SAC value = -100 }
		command = { type = relation which = HUN value = -100 } #new monarchs needed
	}
}
All other commands will be commented out in next version. Events involved:
TYR_322004