• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
DAN_40076 Stolbovo for the three cores (even if only Livland was granted), and two safety events after 1669 (one for Livland only -event 1- and the other for the three provinces -event 2-).

Each action in the The Fate of the Livonian Order sequence should sleep the bad safety event (just to avoid useless check for the engine). All the three provinces should be owned in order to avoid safety event 2 to fire. This event should test the cores on the three provinces and description should be explicit if only one or two provinces are owned at this time. Event 1 is like the Portugues ones and is intended for Livland only.

Of course, action_a in DAN_40076 should sleep both safety events.

EDIT: this proposal is made according to discussion in new Cores thread.

Last edited:
Code:
#(1614-1669) Peace of Stolbovo
event = {
	id = 40076
	trigger = {
		OR = {
			owned = { province = 267 data = -1 }
			owned = { province = 268 data = -1 }
			owned = { province = 269 data = -1 }
			owned = { province = 271 data = -1 }
			owned = { province = 274 data = -1 }
			owned = { province = 277 data = -1 }
			owned = { province = 278 data = -1 }
			owned = { province = 279 data = -1 }
			owned = { province = 280 data = -1 }
			owned = { province = 1470 data = -1 }
			owned = { province = 262 data = -1 }
			owned = { province = 275 data = -1 }
			owned = { province = 266 data = -1 }
		}
		event = 40078
	}
	random = no
	country = DAN
	name = "EVENTNAME40074" #Peace of Stolbovo
	desc = "EVENTHIST40074"
	#-#In 1617, following a messy Russian Time of Troubles, and Polish-Swedish intervention, peace between Russia and Sweden was finally reached in the Treaty of Stolbovo, with English mediation. n it, Sweden renounced all claims to the Russian throne and Novgorod, gave back three towns for 20,000 rubles, and held Gdov until new boundaries were delimited. Russia gave up Ivangorod, Jama, Kopor'e, Nöteborg, abandoned claims on Livonia, ceded Kexholm to Sweden, and agreed not to aid Poles against Sweden.

date = { day = 1 month = january year = 1614 }
	offset = 300
	deathdate = { day = 1 month = january year = 1669 }

action_a = {
		name = "ACTIONNAME3143A" #Sign it
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = RUS value = 262 } #Kola
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = RUS value = 267 } #Olonets
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = RUS value = 268 } #Vologda
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = RUS value = 269 } #Arkhangelsk
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = RUS value = 271 } #Vladimir
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = RUS value = 274 } #Novgorod
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = RUS value = 277 } #Pskov
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = RUS value = 278 } #Tver
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = RUS value = 279 } #Tula
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = RUS value = 280 } #Welikia
		command = { type = secedeprovince which = RUS value = 1470 } #Karelia
                [color=yellow]command = { type = removecore which = 276 } #Estland
		command = { type = removecore which = 275 } #Ingermanland
		command = { type = removecore which = 282 } #Livland[/color]
		command = { type = relation which = RUS value = 150 }
	}
	action_b = {
		name = "ACTIONNAME3023B" #Refuse to sign it
		command = { type = relation which = RUS value = -150 }
	}

#-#In 1617, following a messy Russian Time of Troubles, and Polish-Swedish intervention, peace between Russia and Sweden was finally reached in the Treaty of Stolbovo, with English mediation. In it, Sweden renounced all claims to the Russian throne and Novgorod, gave back three towns for 20,000 rubles, and held Gdov until new boundaries were delimited. Russia gave up Ivangorod, Jama, Kopor'e, Nöteborg, abandoned claims on Livonia, ceded Kexholm to Sweden, and agreed not to aid Poles against Sweden.

Edit: An I missing?

Last edited:
YodaMaster said:
DAN_40076 Stolbovo for the three cores (even if only Livland was granted), and two safety events after 1669 (one for Livland only -event 1- and the other for the three provinces -event 2-).

Each action in the The Fate of the Livonian Order sequence should sleep the bad safety event (just to avoid useless check for the engine). All the three provinces should be owned in order to avoid safety event 2 to fire. This event should test the cores on the three provinces and description should be explicit if only one or two provinces are owned at this time. Event 1 is like the Portugues ones and is intended for Livland only.

Of course, action_a in DAN_40076 should sleep both safety events.

EDIT: this proposal is made according to discussion in new Cores thread.

Stolbovo is o.k. but the other events only 1669? I guess you took that date from the death date of Stolbovo? If so I would suggest to remove the cores earlier (under conditions) and leave Stolbovo to cleanse ahistorical cores as a safety later.

Reason is that the baltic cores on Denmark are gained only by an ahistorical B choice of Denmark or even an ahistorical choice of Livland AND Denmark. Those cores do not exist in the 1648 scenario because they are ahistorical.

So if Denmark ahistorically gains those cores - and does not follow-up and conquers the provinces- then they should be removed before 1648 so that cores granted by events and 1648 scenario are identical again.

A good time would be 1645 because we have the historical treaty of Bromsebrö (how would that be written with those swedish characters?) there:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Brömsebro

Last edited:
YodaMaster said:
Ok for 1645 then.

How about a modification of your swedish "Russian rises to power" event?

Code:
#(1642-1700) The northern lion rears it´s ugly head
#by YodaMaster and ConjurerDragon
event = {
	id = 159042
	trigger = {
		core = { province = 251 data = SWE } #Skane
                core = { province = 381 data = SWE } #Jämtland 
                neighbour = SWE #also ensures that Sweden exists
                NOT = { vassal = { country = SWE country = DAN } }
                NOT = {
			AND = {
			owned = { province = 381 data = -1 } #Jämtland
			owned = { province = 251 data = -1 } #Skane
                        owned = { province = 308 data = -1 } #Gotland
                        countrysize = 15 #way out for an "imperial Denmark-Norway"
		                    }
		         }
                	}
	random = no
	country = DAN
	name = "EVENTNAME159042" #The northern lion rears it´s ugly head
	desc = "EVENTHIST159042"
	#-#

date = { day = 13 month = august year = 1642 }
	offset = 30
	deathdate = { year = 1700 }

action_a = {
		name = "OH_NO" 
		command = { type = removecore which = 308 } #Gotland
		command = { type = removecore which = 275 } #Ingermanland
		command = { type = removecore which = 276 } #Estland
		command = { type = removecore which = 282 } #Livland
		command = { type = removecore which = 381 } #Jämtland
		command = { type = removecore which = 251 } #Skane here Halland
		command = { type = removecore which = 302 } #Hinterpommern
		command = { type = removecore which = 335} #Oldenburg
		          }
         }

#-# Historically the treaty of Bromsebrö was signed on August 13, 1645 and was the result of danish strength failing and swedish power rising during the Thirty Years War. Sweden became so strong that Denmark could not contain it´s neighbour any longer despite having owned lands all around Sweden (Norway, Skane, Gotland) but had to accept the loss of Jämtland, Gotland and the remains of it´s baltic possesions. Halland (western part of Skane) was ceded to Sweden for 30 years as pawn that Denmark fulfilled the treatys conditions.

The link about the treaty of Bromsebrö also mentions that swedish ships were exempt from the sound due. There is no need to model that in this event, as sweden has an event when it owns Skane to remove the danish COT in Kobnhaven.

Edit: What about the core of Denmark on "Hinterpommern" (province 302)?
Denmark gains a core on that province under Erik - should Denmark after 1640 still try to conquer that province? Or should that core be removed here as well?

Edit: I noticed that in the 1648 scenario Denmark has no core on Oldenburg - however Denmark can gain a core on Oldenburg and inherit the state if it follows the ahistorical b choice in event DAN 159032. To get on the same result as the 1648 scenario I suggest to remove that ahistorical core as well with my new event. Denmark again gains a core on Oldenburg in the year 1667.

Edit: Is the NOT AND trigger correct? I want to have Denmark avoid this event only if they own Jämtland AND own Skane AND own Gotland AND are larger than 19?

Edit: It´s strange - the game loads normally, no error messages that I have become so used to for missing brackets. But when I then in the game try to trigger the event manually from the console nothing at all happens... :(
This last problem is solved - I mixed up the event files of AGCEEP 1.53 with which I still play a game and AGCEEP 1.54 which I have in a seperate folder to see new events. Note to myself: Putting an event in an eventfile that the game does not use will not allow the event to trigger properly. :eek:

AND as usual I missed another }

Edit: countrysize trigger to avoid loss of cores lowered from 20 to 19 and then to 15 because colonies are not counted and for example Finnmark/Greenland are still only colonys beginning in 1419 and in the 1520 and 1648 scenario.

Last edited:
Post 45 updated.

The cores on Hinterpommern and Oldenburg should also be deleted by this events B choice:

Code:
#(1625-1629) The Threat to Protestantism in Germany (modelled on SWE_3754)
#by Bordic
event = {
	id = 159040
	trigger = {
		OR = {
			religion = protestant
			religion = reformed
		}
		event = 3643 #BOH: The Winter king in Prague
	}
	random = no
	country = DAN
	name = "EVENTNAME3754" #The Threat to Protestantism in Germany
	desc = "EVENTHIST159040"
	#-#

date = { day = 1 month = january year = 1625 }
	offset = 25
	deathdate = { day = 1 month = january year = 1629 }

action_a = {
		name = "ACTIONNAME3754A" #Make it your cause
		command = { type = stability value = -1 }
		command = { type = casusbelli which = HAB value = 36 }
		command = { type = addcore which = 306 } #Holstein (probably already a core)
		command = { type = relation which = HOL value = 150 }
		command = { type = relation which = BRA value = 150 }
		command = { type = relation which = HAN value = 150 }
		command = { type = relation which = HES value = 150 }
		command = { type = relation which = PFA value = 150 }
		command = { type = relation which = SWE value = 150 }
		command = { type = relation which = SAC value = 150 }
		#command = { type = relation which = THU value = 150 } #Bayreuth
		command = { type = relation which = FRA value = 100 }
		command = { type = relation which = SHL value = -150 }
		command = { type = relation which = KLE value = -100 }
		command = { type = relation which = KOL value = -150 }
		command = { type = relation which = BAY value = -150 }
		command = { type = relation which = PAP value = -150 }
		command = { type = relation which = SPA value = -150 }
		command = { type = relation which = HAB value = -200 }
	}
	action_b = {
		name = "ACTIONNAME3754B" #Don't mess around in Germany
		command = { type = stability value = 1 }
                [color=yellow]command = { type = removecore which = 302 } #Hinterpommern
		command = { type = removecore which = 335} #Oldenburg
                command = { type = removecore which = 306 } #Holstein[/color]
		command = { type = relation which = HOL value = -50 }
		command = { type = relation which = SWE value = -50 }
		command = { type = relation which = BRA value = -50 }
		command = { type = relation which = HAN value = -50 }
		command = { type = relation which = HES value = -50 }
		command = { type = relation which = PFA value = -50 }
		command = { type = relation which = SAC value = -50 }
		#command = { type = relation which = THU value = -50 } #Bayreuth
		command = { type = relation which = FRA value = 25 }
		command = { type = relation which = SHL value = 50 }
		command = { type = relation which = KLE value = 100 }
		command = { type = relation which = KOL value = 100 }
		command = { type = relation which = BAY value = 100 }
		command = { type = relation which = PAP value = 100 }
		command = { type = relation which = SPA value = 100 }
		command = { type = relation which = HAB value = 100 }
	}
}

#-#The first phase of the Thirty Years War saw the defeat of the rebellious protestant nobles of Bohemia who were punished severely and their lands expropriated because of their decision to to depose Ferdinand of Austria in favor of the Protestant Palatine elector as Bohemian king. Consequently religious persecutions began in Bohemia to eradicate Protestantism from that land. To penalize Friedrich V of the Palatinate and to reward Maximilian of Bavaria, Ferdinand deprived Friedrich of his electorate and of the Upper Palatinate and granted both to Bavaria. That was an obvious violation of imperial law, but since no German prince was really in a position to defy Ferdinand and Maximilian, it was done and Maximilian had achieved a recognition proportionate to his power. An attempt to help the Lutheran rulers of neighboring Lower Saxony made by King Christian IV of Denmark who, himself a Lutheran and, as Duke of Holstein, an Imperial nobleman, feared that Denmark's sovereignty as a Protestant nation was being threatened. The Danish army had to face the fiercer imperial troops formed by mercenaries under the command of Albrecht von Wallenstein, who was given by Emperor Ferdinand II free hand in pillaging all the territories his army would have crossed or captured from the enemy.

Edit: One to too much.

Last edited:
Post 45 updated.

Does the countrysize trigger count all provinces including colonys?

I´m in doubt if countrysize 19 or 20 is too high for Denmark to avoid my event.

If the colonies (e.g. Finnmark, Greenland) are NOT counted in a countrysize trigger then I need to lower that.

ConjurerDragon said:
Post 45 updated.

Does the countrysize trigger count all provinces including colonys?

I´m in doubt if countrysize 19 or 20 is too high for Denmark to avoid my event.

If the colonies (e.g. Finnmark, Greenland) are NOT counted in a countrysize trigger then I need to lower that.

i think either 1.08 or 1.09 version removed colonies from count, it definitely removed TP's

Toio said:
i think either 1.08 or 1.09 version removed colonies from count, it definitely removed TP's

Yes, when you mentioned the patches I found it in the readme.txt:
"Countrysize trigger now only checks on cities, not colonies."

Then I need to lower the countrysize trigger for Denmark.

Post 45 updated.

Ok for post 45 and new event but what happens if Sweden doesn't exist (and not because Denmark annexed Sweden, for example) and Denmark doesn't own the three Baltic provinces?

Denmark will never lose the cores. Is it intended?

YodaMaster said:
Ok for post 45 and new event but what happens if Sweden doesn't exist (and not because Denmark annexed Sweden, for example) and Denmark doesn't own the three Baltic provinces?

Denmark will never lose the cores. Is it intended?

Have you noticed that I use 1642 as startdate instead of 1645?
I moved it three years earlier because of the swedish event SWE 291031 (Hannibal controversy). In that event Sweden becomes a threat to Denmark by gaining the cores on danish provinces so I thought it fitting to have the new event closer to that event.

Good question about Sweden not existing. Historically Denmark lost for example Jämtland and Skane (=Schonen) or Gotland due to an aggressive Sweden that wanted to break out of the danish encirclement - similar to France that was encircled by Habsburgs.

If during a game that goes very ahistorical Sweden would either not exist or be so small that it would be no neighbour of Denmark - then I would say that the event should not fire because there is no swedish threat and Denmark should definitely keep the cores on Jämtland as long a no independant Norway exists, Skane and Gotland as long as Sweden is no neighbour.Should in the latter case the deathdate of the new event be 1820 so that it could still happen in case Sweden is only temporarily weak? I used 1700 in a first thought because if the event would not fire between 1642 and 1700 then the next round of nordic wars would begin and only shortly after Sweden would historically lose it´s dominant position in the baltic to Russia.

In case Sweden would not exist the "Peace of Stolbovo" would not fire either to remvoe the ahistorical baltic danish cores.

How about DAN 159121 (Containing Russia)? If Sweden is gone Russia would be the next threat to a danish baltic sea and we could remove the danish baltic cores with either of the three choices?

ConjurerDragon said:
Have you noticed that I use 1642 as startdate instead of 1645?
I moved it three years earlier because of the swedish event SWE 291031 (Hannibal controversy). In that event Sweden becomes a threat to Denmark by gaining the cores on danish provinces so I thought it fitting to have the new event closer to that event.
Yes, I saw.

ConjurerDragon said:
How about DAN 159121 (Containing Russia)? If Sweden is gone Russia would be the next threat to a danish baltic sea and we could remove the danish baltic cores with either of the three choices?
Agreed

YodaMaster said:
Yes, I saw.

Agreed

Code:
#(1721) Containing Russia (Denmark)
event = {
	id = 159121
	trigger = {
		control = { province = 276 data = RUS }
		control = { province = 283 data = RUS }
	}
	random = no
	country = DAN
	name = "EVENTNAME159121" #Containing Russia
	desc = "EVENTHIST159121"
	#-#

date = { day = 1 month = january year = 1721 }
	offset = 200
	deathdate = { day = 29 month = december year = 1721 }

action_a = {
		name = "ACTIONNAME159121A" #Pro-Sweden
		command = { type = relation which = SWE value = 100 }
                [color=yellow]command = { type = removecore which = 275 } #Ingermanland
	}
	action_b = {
		name = "ACTIONNAME159121B" #Take no definite stance
		command = { type = relation which = DAN value = -25 }
		command = { type = relation which = RUS value = 25 }
	}

action_c = {
		name = "ACTIONNAME159121C" #Pro-Russia
		command = { type = relation which = RUS value = 100 }
	}
}

#-#The death of King Karl XII of Sweden marked the end of the last great inter-Scandinavian conflicts. During this period the two countries agreed to put centuries of hostilities behind themselves and instead focus on containing Europe's new superpower, the expansionistic Russia of Tzar Peter the Great.

Last edited:
After having watched Denmark go on a strange colonizing spree, I suggest a change to this "late-game" explorer, Hans Egedes. From what I can gather from this: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Egede, Hans_Egede is a conquistador at best and at most from 1721-1729.

Code:
historicalleader = {
	id = { type = 6 id = 042340 }
	[color=red]category = explorer[/color]
	[color=yellow]category = conquistador[/color]
	name = "Hans Egedes"
	startdate = {
		year = 1721
	}
	deathdate = {
		[color=red]year = 1737[/color]
		[color=yellow]year = 1729[/color]
	}
	rank = 4
	movement = 3
	fire = 2
	shock = 2
	siege = 0
	dormant = no
}

I've also changed the dates for Jens Munk.

Code:
historicalleader = {
	id = { type = 6 id = 042314 }
	category = explorer
	name = "Jens Munk"
	startdate = {
[color=red]		year = 1610[/color]
[color=yellow]		year = 1619[/color]

}
	deathdate = {
		[color=red]year = 1628[/color]
		[color=yellow]year = 1625[/color]
	}
	rank = 4
	movement = 3
	fire = 3
	shock = 3
	siege = 0
	dormant = no
}

upon reading danish medieval history, i found many of our events in error , especially the ones relating to POM. as from a wiki statement, In 1440, Eric, having been deposed in Denmark and Sweden, was succeeded by his nephew, Christopher of Bavaria, who had been chosen for the thrones. After he had been deposed as king in Sweden and Denmark, the Norwegian Riksråd remained loyal to him, and wanted him to remain king of Norway only. He reputedly refused the offer. Christopher, his successor, died in 1448, long before Eric himself.

The next monarch (reigned 1448–81) was Eric's kinsman, Christian I of Denmark, who was the son of Eric's earlier rival, Count Theodoric of Oldenburg. To him Eric handed over Gotland in return for the permission to leave for Pomerania.

this can never happen in our events.

-firstly all events for DAN for erik should finish in 1440 and not 1459.

#(1419-1459) Erik issues war taxes in Sweden
event = {
id = 159043
trigger = {
atwar = yes
monarch = 042000 #Erik VII
vassal = { country = DAN country = SWE }
}
random = no
country = DAN
name = "EVENTNAME159043" #Erik issues war taxes in Sweden
desc = "EVENTHIST159043"
#-#During his wars King Erik needed money for troops badly. Therefore he issued a series of war taxes in Sweden.

date = { day = 1 month = january year = 1419 }
offset = 1
deathdate = { day = 1 month = january year = 1459 1439 }

#(1419-1459) Erik issues war taxes in Norway
event = {
id = 159044
trigger = {
atwar = yes
monarch = 042000 #Erik VII
vassal = { country = DAN country = NOR }
}
random = no
country = DAN
name = "EVENTNAME159044" #Erik issues war taxes in Norway
desc = "EVENTHIST159044"
#-#During his wars King Erik needed money for troops badly. Therefore he issued a series of war taxes in Norway.

offset = 1

#(1419-1459) The future heir
event = {
id = 159046
trigger = {
event = 367000 #GOT: Erik resides in Gotland
exists = GOT
OR = {
NOT = { stability = -2 }
year = 1437
}
}
random = no
country = DAN
name = "EVENTNAME159046" #The future heir
desc = "EVENTHIST159046"
#-#In 1437 the Danish State Council summoned Erik from Gotland because the increased unrest among the peasantry had unleashed a fullscale revolt. Erik arrived in Denmark with the demand that the State Council should accept Bogislaw IX of Pomerania as his heir. The Danish State Council rejected this demand and Erik returned to Gotland from where he began a profitable pirating business.

offset = 90

this event below is wrong, Eric never reigned over POM, but did reign over the pommerania duchy of strop. we either remove event entirely or implement the red

#(1446-1459) Erik inherits Pomerania -1-
event = {
id = 159047 #triggered by POM_259007 A
random = no
country = DAN
name = "EVENTNAME159047" #Erik inherits Pomerania
desc = "EVENTHIST159047"
#-#Even though Erik managed to have Bogislaw made his rightful heir Bogislaw died before Erik. According to the laws of succession Erik was to inherit Pomerania.

action_a = {
name = "ACTIONNAME159047A" #Pomerania is a part of Denmark
command = { type = inherit which = POM }
command = { type = badboy value = 2 }
command = { type = addcore which = 302 } #Hinterpommern
command = { type = relation which = LAT value = -25 }
command = { type = relation which = HAB value = -50 }
command = { type = relation which = BRA value = -75 }
#command = { type = relation which = SLZ value = -75 } #Salzburg
}
}

event below?? Gotland was owned by POM from 1440 to 1449

#(1419-1459) The invasion of Gotland
event = {
id = 159049 #triggered by GOT_367006 A
random = no
country = DAN
name = "EVENTNAME159049" #The invasion of Gotland
desc = "EVENTHIST159049"
#-#In 1449 the Swedish forces tried to invaded Gotland. While Erik was succesful in defending the island, he realised that there was no way he could win the war. Therefor to spite Sweden he surrendered control of Gotland to Danmark and left for Pomerania.

action_a = {
name = "ACTIONNAME159049A" #Gotland is yet again under Danish rule
command = { type = stability value = 1 }
command = { type = inherit which = GOT } #Gotland
command = { type = sleepevent which = 338011 } #Random National: Merchants are being plundered
}

event below should be triggered by 159046 (DAN)

#(1446-1459) Gotland becomes a part of Pomerania
event = {
id = 259005 #triggered by GOT_367004 A
random = no
country = POM
name = "EVENTNAME259005" #Gotland becomes a part of Pomerania
desc = "EVENTHIST259005"
#-#When Boguslaw IX died Erik declared Gotland a part of Pomerania despite massive protests from both Sweden and Denmark

action_a = {
name = "ACTIONNAME259005A" #Gotland becomes a part of Pomerania
command = { type = inherit which = GOT }
}
}

GOT events need to be redone aswell

thoughts on changes

POM monarch changes

historicalmonarch = {
id = { type = 6 id = 0110000 }
startdate = {
year = 1418
}
deathdate = {
day = 7
month = december
year = 1446 1451
}
name = "Bogislaw IX" "Barnim VII"
DIP = 5
ADM = 5
MIL = 5
dormant = no
}

historicalmonarch = {
id = { type = 6 id = 0110001 }
startdate = {
day = 7
month = december
year = 14461451
}
deathdate = {
day = 16
month = june
year = 1459 1457
}
name = "Erich" "Wartislaw IX"
DIP = 4
ADM = 7
MIL = 4
dormant = no
}
historicalmonarch = {
id = { type = 6 id = 0110002 }
startdate = {
day = 16
month = june
year = 14591457
}
deathdate = {
day = 4
month = july
year = 1474
}
name = "Erich II"
DIP = 5
ADM = 4
MIL = 6
dormant = no
}

And I was correct in my assumption:
# the city of Stettin should be situated in Vorpommern. It is west of the Oder, so putting it in Hinterpommern is geographically incorrect. Besides, and more importantly, Stettin passed to Sweden in 1648 along with all of Vorpommern, hence it should not be the city of Hinterpommern, which is Brandenburg's part of the inheritance. Hinterpommern should have Stargard, which was the administrative center of Hinterpommern between 1648 and 1720 and had been the residence of one of the Pommeranian branches for a while, instead
# With the above city setup, Pommerania should be split into Stettin in Vorpommern and Pommerania in Hinterpommern. "Pommerania" until 1464 will basically represent the branch of Wolgast that held Stargard, i.e. 1418-1446 Bogislaw IX of Pommern-Stargard-Schlawe - the cousin of Kalmar Union King Erik who wanted to make him his successor but had the plan refused by the Danish diet in 1436, which could make for a very interesting alternate history -, 1446-1459 the former Union King Erik as Erich XIII of Pommern-Stolp, 1459-1474 Erich II of Hinterpommern-Stolp-Schlawe and after 1474 Bogislaw X the Great who united all of Pommerania.