• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
YodaMaster said:
I personally use Kaigon's Muslim 2 and Muslim 3 sprites (recolored TUR ones). See here.

i use caliphate for both MAM and MOR , just to show a difference with other north african states

It is another solution. We started a thread about sprites not so long ago. Not easy to make a decision because taste is involved.

For example, I use Kaigon's Prussia, Sweden, Dutch and Austria too... but not "awful" purple Byzantium and brown Russia.

Last edited:
YodaMaster said:
It is another solution. We started a thread about sprites not so long ago. Not easy to make a decision because taste is involved.

For example, I use Kaigon's Prussia, Sweden, Dutch and Austria too... but not "awful" purple Byzantium and brown Russia.

i use purple for PAP
tve...set.... brown, level 1 and 2 only for HEL..........gives that rustic feeling :D

Austrian set for PRM, TYR as well as Austria

prussia set for POM only

sweden for sweden only

Garbon said:
Yeah and ultimately, changes are so unnecessary. :p

yes, but the Swedish level 1 for sweden should be put in regardless of what anyone thinks

YodaMaster said:
And Dutch and Austria and, and, and... :)

no, on dutch because it awful

on Austria , i can accept TYR and PRM to share the colour with HAB.
note, when you change HAB , TYR and PRM dollow suit automatically

Toio said:
no, on dutch because it awful
Can of worms...

Toio said:
on Austria , i can accept TYR and PRM to share the colour with HAB.
note, when you change HAB , TYR and PRM dollow suit automatically
True and there is no need to alter AGCEEP files for this.

I was looking into why Songhai is walking all over Morocco in almost my every game with beta 11 and I found the reason in country.csv.

Why exactly does Songhai belong to Moslem techgroup (here I go whining about techgroups again :()? Back when I suggested that they should be given an ahistorical opportunity to improve techgroup in an event, everyone was against it, and now they have been pushed two techgroups up. It's the same for Mali, Dahomey, Benin, etc. Maybe Asian techgroup would be a better solution? I know the word "Asian" has nothing to do with West Africa, but Songhai with Moslem techrgoup is regularly conquering Morocco.

playing Morocco for first time, issue is every time i loose my capital province to rebels i immediately go bankrupt regardless on the state of my other provinces.......is this correct as it is ?

Discussion about AGCEEP Africa continues for For the Glory in this thread: