• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
well, he is Military. I won't say which Branch or unit.

Sooo. To keep you all going until the finals are done by the end of next week, I have decided to start a small competition. In the next update I will introduce a Character that is based in Real Life, and that has a connection to one of my other real life Characters.

Since you said it's a small "competition", are there any prizes? :p

Since you said it's a small "competition", are there any prizes? :p

Yes, but the nature of which would be too revealing about the solution.

Ok, then my last guess: someone from the 7th armoured. ;)

*disappointed*

Oh, well, btw, trek you can have another competition going: who can get the 3000th post. ;)

Uhh, Churchill's OTL chief science advisor Dr. Frederick Lindemann? Just a non-military character (or partner thereof) would a change.

That said I do hope he doesn't get the job TTL, I'd prefer to see Victor Jones as chief scientist, failing that Tizard would also be a decent enough choice.

El Pip, strange for this to come out of me, but do you have any interest in getting the 3000th post in this thread for your own 3000th post? ;)

gaiasabre11 Well, that would be too easy, now would it?

El Pip Nope, but that's admittedly a good Idea that I have to file in my mind for future reference. Let's just say, he his military.

gaiasabre11 :rofl:

Let's just say if you are a frequent and observant reader and know me a bit you can figure it out with a bit of digging.

its not albert einstein, is it? can't remember if you've already mentioned him. though actually i dont know if he can be classed as military, perhaps if he was working on the, i dont know... british nuclear weapons development project?

and as a second guess, Roy Chadwick.

Last edited:
Hardraade Very rough day for the Navy indeed. And it ain't over just yet. :(
´
BritishImperial It isn't Eistein either. He was already in it as the head of the British Nucelar Program. And it isn't Roy Chadwick either. THat would be too easy, now would it?

Alan Turing? :D

Military character, I'm going to guess RAF which logically leads to bombers given the existing situation. Link to an existing character, so I'm going to guess Leonard Cheshire.

Military character, I'm going to guess RAF which logically leads to bombers given the existing situation. Link to an existing character, so I'm going to guess Leonard Cheshire.

Not navy? Then I'm expecting some bloke from the RAF or the SAS. ;)

Still wrong.

El Pip, bad guess. ;)

BritishImperial It isn't Eistein either. He was already in it as the head of the British Nucelar Program. And it isn't Roy Chadwick either. THat would be too easy, now would it?

I thought Einstein is only doing some research on "tube alloys". :p