• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
All just good-natured poking. Though the French Generalty left something to be desired in '40.

Yes, yes, poking around. :p But you wouldn't want to see me poking around with a slice of French Cheese, would you?

I do agree that the French High Command was a bit messed up in '40. But I'm sure you know who's doing most of the fighting, right? ;)

Yes, yes, poking around. :p But you wouldn't want to see me poking around with a slice of French Cheese, would you?

I do agree that the French High Command was a bit messed up in '40. But I'm sure you know who's doing most of the fighting, right? ;)

The US of A of course! You damn Europeans just covered in your corner and wait for us to save you again! :D

I feel like I have to wash myself now....... :(

You've done something you'd regret, I can say. :p
I suggest you have some fine French wine down your throat to wash away the "filth" you have. :rofl:

No wine at hand. But I will find something.

Damn. That is so NOT funny. Never ever.

The US of A of course! You damn Europeans just covered in your corner and wait for us to save you again! :D

This. This is the wrongest, most unfunny piece of spin of all time. :mad:

Just wait, the rest of the world will save them when it comes to WWIII

Just wait, the rest of the world will save them when it comes to WWIII

Only because if the US were gone then Europeans could no longer blame us for screwing up the world. :rolleyes:

Working on it. The next update will be set in the Field, then we are off to Paris for a little while. gaiasabre11, better bring your strongest wine and your whitest fla...ehm towel for this. :D

Working on it. The next update will be set in the Field, then we are off to Paris for a little while. gaiasabre11, better bring your strongest wine and your whitest fla...ehm towel for this. :D

Let me say this first: if things goes bad I'll resort to vodka and cocktails for both Molotov and Ribbentrop. ;)

Let me say this first: if things goes bad I'll resort to vodka and cocktails for both Molotov and Ribbentrop. ;)

It won't go good for the French. France is in for hard times.

It won't go good for the French. France is in for hard times.

This makes me think that it's actually France who's "Against all Odds", not Britain. What do you think about this? :rolleyes:

This makes me think that it's actually France who's "Against all Odds", not Britain. What do you think about this? :rolleyes:

Well, the French AI is the French AI. Whatever happens, I will have to do most of the fighting, and the I can tell as much, the situation in France is about to go from bad to incredibly and hellishly bad.

Well, the French AI is the French AI. Whatever happens, I will have to do most of the fighting, and the I can tell as much, the situation in France is about to go from bad to incredibly and hellishly bad.

Well, whatever, I can see the title for my AAR in WWII be something like Les Flammes des Ténèbres: Contre Toute Attente (Against all Odds). And France will certainly kick some nuts hard. :D

Well, whatever, I can see the title for my AAR in WWII be something like Les Flammes des Ténèbres: Contre Toute Attente (Against all Odds). And France will certainly kick some nuts hard. :D

Well when I started the AAR and started playing the game, I figured that with or without an intact France, meaning wether or not metropolitan France falls, it won't be easy to beat an unholy alliance. Btw, I modded the French surrender event. I gave a 50/50 chance for the French to fight on, in which case they get some nifty resources and Industry to keep them going, just like Free France.

Well when I started the AAR and started playing the game, I figured that with or without an intact France, meaning wether or not metropolitan France falls, it won't be easy to beat an unholy alliance. Btw, I modded the French surrender event. I gave a 50/50 chance for the French to fight on, in which case they get some nifty resources and Industry to keep them going, just like Free France.

Well, well, then I better see General de Gaulle doing some pretty damn good work when the times goes bad for France. ;)

Well, well, then I better see General de Gaulle doing some pretty damn good work when the times goes bad for France. ;)

Indeed. We might end up with a defiant France who fights on from her Colonies. With the Capital in Algiers.