• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good Update. :D

So much has changed since I last checked on this, the war has exploded... The Royal Navy is on the prowl and poor little Poland is being picked on by the evils of the world once again, so that's so much new.

BTW, this has become far more than remarkable now that we have entered this epic war between the Mighty British Empire and the evils of Germany, the Soviet Union and beyond. God Save the King!

humancalculator Thanks!

TheEnlighted1 Believe me, this war is far from normal. :D God save the King indeed, and he is probably gonna need it too.

humancalculator Indeed, good Sir!

humancalculator said:
Don't forget the queen! ;)

True, that I have not forgotten, but in this time frame I'm not sure if the Queen would be mentioned... ofcourse I could be wrong, even though I pride myself in my knowledge of European History. :D

Thanks for all the kind words. Rest assured that I'll be ok within a day or so. I also already have a vague idea for the next chapter. :)

As I have already finished the game ( but am commenting as if I hadn't ) I've thought about writing a special chapter someday that would be set in the TTL 2008 or 2009, and that would contain massive spoilers about the world, but not the course of the war itself or when it ended, nothing like that, just how the world looks like in the 'present'. I would write it, then post here that it is complete, and those who are interested will get a PM with a link to the word document. It wouldn't be the next, as I would have to put some thought into it as it would cement the ideas I have had about the post-war world.

I'm torn between asking for it when it comes out and ignoring it until this story is done. You will post it when the rest of the updates are done, right.

Well, I'll post it as an add-on to the official epilogue, but I will also make it availiable for those who want it right now.

trekaddict said:
Well, I'll post it as an add-on to the official epilogue, but I will also make it availiable for those who want it right now.
if you have it right now, i will take it. If you don't have it yet, I will take it when you get done making it.

As I said, it's going to be some time, as it will cement certain things about the post-war world. I'll also keep the spoilers at the absolute possible limit.

trekaddict said:
As I said, it's going to be some time, as it will cement certain things about the post-war world. I'll also keep the spoilers at the absolute possible limit.
Sorry, I was confused by this-
trekaddict said:

Sorry again. That confused me very much. :eek:o

The defiant last stand, both practically pointless yet inherently noble. To fight to the last man, without hope of victory, just to say that you did not go quietly into the night. A poignant update.

Agreed. I did this because a) the polish AI really did make a last stand in Warsaw and b) so that the Poles can say that they fought to the last.

Don't forget c) we get to read some spiffing urban combat battle updates. :D

ColossusCrusher said:
Don't forget c) we get to read some spiffing urban combat battle updates. :D

I knew I had forgotten something! :D

i'd like to see it when its done. i can never resist seeing whats going to happen even a tiny bit. though i did restrain myself from opening harry potter at the end when i first got it.

A little something to discuss and to keep you going until the next update.

A guy can dream, now can he? Up for revision.

Stop updating so much. It's hard to keep track!