• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I propose that that Steiner fellow needs to be stopped immediately, preferably by a lowly British Intelligence officer named Harry Palmer!

Eams said:
I propose that that Steiner fellow needs to be stopped immediately, preferably by a lowly British Intelligence officer named Harry Palmer!

No, by a certain RAF Wing Commander named Canfield!

trekaddict said:
Or by a Newcastlian gangster named Jack Carter who forces a pint of äpfel-schnapps into him before blowing him away with a shotgun!
A good update, I particularly liked the amateurism of coercing the Zeppelin-company to accommodate Otto and Kurt for free rather than simply paying for the journey.

Eams said:
Or by a Newcastlian gangster named Jack Carter who forces a pint of äpfel-schnapps into him before blowing him away with a shotgun!
A good update, I particularly liked the amateurism of coercing the Zeppelin-company to accommodate Otto and Kurt for free rather than simply paying for the journey.

The thing is as paying passengers they wouldn't have been abel to access the hatches and taking pictures from the promenade was deemed too risky.

trekaddict said:
In fact Steiner should be stopped by a Cockney thief called Crocker in a mini laden with Gold bullion. All on the orders of Mr Bridger. ;)

El Pip said:
In fact Steiner should be stopped by a Cockney thief called Crocker in a mini laden with Gold bullion. All on the orders of Mr Bridger. ;)

Hehe...

Zeppelins truly are the kings of the air, when it comes to beauty, of nothing else.. There is something about them, albeit undescribable, which speaks to all people with a sense of wonder and adventure.

And Kurt Steiner.. An excellent choice trek.. now we know that everything is in safe hands.. ;)

Excellent update.. I cannot wait to see what Pinie is all about..

I think that it would have been better had their Zeppelin been made of Led...:D

El Pip said:
And then Wahlberg gets the girl!

trekaddict said:
I completely agree with you on Battleships, but I chose to go with Carriers for RP and realism reasons.

I don't get the BB love. Give me 320 Hellcats soaring off the decks any day.

Faeelin said:
I don't get the BB love. Give me 320 Hellcats soaring off the decks any day.

'Nuff said.

Basically the wumpf when a BB fires its broadside cannot be surpassed.

Eams said:
And then Wahlberg gets the girl!
Wash your mouth out! We'll have no foul mouthed swearing here, I know your an uncultured Swede with all the lack of sophistication that implies, but the Italian Job remake was almost as heretically awful as Sly Stallone in Get Carter. Almost. *shudder*

I can't comment on Get Carter has I have never seen either, but in regards to the Italian Job I agree with you.

Eams said:

A distant cousin of Palmer, John Preston, would also do the trick. Ask Valeri Petrofsky for more details about him. :D

trekaddict said:

Wouldn't Peachy Carnehan be also a nice addition? :D

El Pip said:
I know your an uncultured Swede
And clearly you're far too cultured to spell properly ;)
As horrid as the remake/savage rape of the Italian Job was, at least Michael Caine didn't appear in it.

El Pip said:
A distant cousin of Palmer, John Preston, would also do the trick. Ask Valeri Petrofsky for more details about him.
How about Alec Leamas taking care of him before figuring out that Otto is the real enemy?

Eams said:
As horrid as the remake/savage rape of the Italian Job was, at least Michael Caine didn't appear in it.
With views like that is it any wonder the whole world looks down on Sweden feeling nothing but a mixture of pity and disgust? *shakes head* ( :D :p )

El Pip said:
With views like that is it any wonder the whole world looks down on Sweden feeling nothing but a mixture of pity and disgust? *shakes head* ( :D :p )

:D

El Pip said:
What, it's a bad thing to not want to see Michael Caine vomit all over his classics like he did by appearing in that remake of Get Carter? :confused:

It seems there is a cold going through AARland, because now I too caught it, so no update today. I hope I get better soon so that I can start writing again tomorrow.

Good news everyone! [/Farnsworth]

I feel much betterm albeit not 100% cured and I think I cna at least start writing beyond the few lines I already have.