• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
May I also add that the length of "Against all Odds" is already coming close to most of my other AARs aside from maybe "Unity-Justice-Liberty"... :eek:

Atlantic Friend said:
So should we be afraid ? Or elated ?

Elated. Because usually at this time I get bored. :D

But fear not, the next update is already in the works.

Atlantic Friend said:
So should we be afraid ? Or elated ?
"We have nothing to fear but fear itself", as a great man once said, although sadly he never did say "We have nothing to despise but Michael Ballack, that horrendous little turd."

Another excellent update, though Yamamoto might not be entirely correct in his desire to wait.

Eams said:
"We have nothing to fear but fear itself", as a great man once said, although sadly he never did say "We have nothing to despise but Michael Ballack, that horrendous little turd."

Another excellent update, though Yamamoto might not be entirely correct in his desire to wait.

That man is an idiot and is best days as a player are long gone.

As for Yamamoto: Of course he isn't, but I am not going to tell him. The longer the Japanese wait the more time I will have to put some assets in the area, mainly RN forces, what Army I have in India and ANZAC reinforcements. I've said before that I will be defensive in Asia until Europe is cleared or at least stabilized enough so that I can transfer forces to the east. By the look of things a huge lump of Asia might end up communist. :( Poor little Britain cant produce enough forces with its wooping wartime MP growth of .6 ( or so ) a day.

3f353c54.jpg

He/she who guesses what this is will get a small cameo in the next update. ( The URL is scrambeled. )

trekaddict said:
That man is an idiot and is best days as a player are long gone.
Good taste is clearly something universal :)

trekaddict said:
As for Yamamoto: Of course he isn't, but I am not going to tell him. The longer the Japanese wait the more time I will have to put some assets in the area, mainly RN forces, what Army I have in India and ANZAC reinforcements. I've said before that I will be defensive in Asia until Europe is cleared or at least stabilized enough so that I can transfer forces to the east. By the look of things a huge lump of Asia might end up communist. :( Poor little Britain cant produce enough forces with its wooping wartime MP growth of .6 ( or so ) a day.
Communist? Is it that cheeky Mao who has managed to broker a peace treaty with the Japanese, or is Stalin/that silly American planning to liberate some unfortunate souls?
The British MP-problem could and should be dealt with, either via the impassable landbridge or events. Plenty of Indians served in WWII, something which no one seems to have told Paradox.
Singapore does look a lot like a strategic nightmare in case of an Asian war, even if Siam stays neutral.
BTW, will we be getting any updates dealing with South America any time soon?

About the commies highlight to read: The Americans and the Soviets will carve out huge chunks while I get a huge piece of southern China.

The MP problem is... annoying, but I did enable the random MP events. ( I hope that is not considered cheating. I did notalter tehm in any way, I simply re-enabled them, because normally I've commented them out. South America: Notjing much is happening there, and my knowledge is next to zero, sorry. Maybe in the future.

The picture btw is also a hint on the next chapter.

yeh maybe you're right about the football. i cant even bring myself to watch england anymore - we have one of the best if not the best team in terms of individual players, but they simply cannot play together at all.

back to the aar and the picture, it looks to be a jet engine of some sort. is that specific enough?

BritishImperial said:
yeh maybe you're right about the football. i cant even bring myself to watch england anymore - we have one of the best if not the best team in terms of individual players, but they simply cannot play together at all.

back to the aar and the picture, it looks to be a jet engine of some sort. is that specific enough?

close, but not quite. :)

If not, my second guess would be the Whittle W2/700.
It has to be something he designed anyway. Or are we all being fooled by the fact that the room appears to be in an aircraft museum of some sort?

Hardraade said:
If not, my second guess would be the Whittle W2/700.
It has to be something he designed anyway. Or are we all being fooled by the fact that the room appears to be in an aircraft museum of some sort?

Confirmed W2/700.

Hardraade was the first who said the magic word. Sorry, Atlantic Friend, someday I'll do a France Update then you'll be in that.

The next update deals with IMO the second best sound in the world: Jet Engines! The best is the roar of a Merlin II at full power.