• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning
After the End Fan Fork Dev Diary 45 - Maya Rework, Map Changes, and Patreon
  • 9Kbits

Major
    42 Badges
    Sep 8, 2016
    • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
    • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
    • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
    • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
    • Rome: Vae Victis
    • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
    • Victoria 2: A House Divided
    • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
    • Magicka
    • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
    • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
    • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
    • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
    • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    • Crusader Kings II
    • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
    • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
    • Crusader Kings III
    • Imperator: Rome
    • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
    • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
    • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
    • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
    • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
    • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
    • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
    • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
    • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
    • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
    • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
    • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
    • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
    • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
    • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
    • Victoria 2
    • Europa Universalis IV
    • Rome Gold
    After the End Fan Fork Dev Diary 45 - Maya Rework, Map Changes, and Patreon

Good tidings, all!

Well, it's certainly been a while since our last dev diary, and I apologize for that. A lot of the work we've been doing over the past month has either been behind the scenes optimization stuff or continuing work on major overhauls that we aren't quite ready to show off yet. However, I think that, as of right now, we have more than enough for a proper dev diary. That's enough of an intro - on to the changes!

Maya Rework (Part 1, Religion)
    Yes, the long-anticipated Maya Rework has finally been realized. This was a feature that was initially supposed to be in v1.0, but we simply didn't have time to include everything before it released. However, that didn't stop us from continuing to work on it, and it is finally ready for implementation.

Let's start with the changes to the Mayan religions. Both Mayan religions already had access to a pilgrimage decision prior to this update. However, we have added quite a few more things to them that should make playing in the region far more interesting.

First off, let's take a look at the Pick Personal God decision for Neomayans.

Post image
    The Select a Personal God decision.

This decision allows you to select one of four different gods to be your personal companion - Hunab Ku, Aquarius, Pacal Votan, and Valum Votan.

Post image
    Personal god selection

Each god gives you a different special stat-affecting character modifier.

Post image
    The character modifier for Pacal Votan.

This seems like a relatively minor decision - and it is - but I see it as vitally important for the Neomayan faith. Neomayanism is primarily based on the IRL New Age movement of Mayanism, which isn't very familiar to most of our players. Therefore, many of the religion's gods are completely unknown to the player, and it's hard to get yourself into a proper roleplaying mindset as a Neomayan ruler. A small decision like this which educates players on the differences between Valum Votan and Pacal Votan helps ground the faith and make it a touch more understandable to the player, which in turn helps keeps players invested in their campaigns.

Next, the Animal Sacrifice decision.

Post image
    The Animal Sacrifice decision.

This decision is actually available to many other faiths besides the Mayan ones, such as most of the Afro-Syncretic faiths and the Strangite heresy of Mormonism, but it felt appropriate to highlight this one here. This decision lets you select an animal for sacrifice to Hunab Ku, or whoever else your high god is.

Post image
    Selecting an animal.

Depending on your selection, you will receive an amount of prestige and piety that ranges from "alright" to "impressive." This decision will hopefully breathe a little more life into all of the religions listed above.

Now, the pièce de résistance of these new decisions, the Bloodletting Ritual. This decision is exclusively available to the Neomayan and Uahomche faiths, and serves as an analogue to coronation for these faiths.

Post image
    The Hold a Bloodletting Ritual decision.

After taking this decision, you will be asked to select which part of the body you want to draw blood from. Some options are riskier than others, but with high risk comes high reward...

Post image
    The trick is to use your tongue.

Assuming that the ritual goes well...

Post image
    ...and it did...

...you'll get an amount of prestige and piety corresponding to the body part you had pierced, and you'll also get the special Bloodletter trait. (Thanks to Nico for this icon!)

Post image
    The Bloodletter trait.

This trait will impress those that follow a Mesoamerican religion, but it will decrease opinion with those that follow a religion in the Christian or Cult of Saints groups, as they regard bloodletting rituals as barbaric. Therefore, you may occasionally want to avoid taking this decision - you don't want to give any newly-acquired Christian vassals more of an excuse to plot against you...

Also, you might want to avoid the decision because this can happen.

Post image
    Just saying...

There's one final decision we've given to the Mayan faiths - the ability to commission a stele - but it's not worth writing about at length. It's more or less a copy of the Norse Runestone decision, with the same mechanics and drawbacks. We have updated the flavor text, however.

There is one additional bit of new flavor you can get as a ruler with a Mayan religion - forming the Empire of Yucatan now has a special flavor event associated with it...

Post image
    A laudable accomplishment! (I fired this event from the console for testing purposes.)

Now that we've covered the new religious flavor, let's move on to the new history stuff, shall we?

Maya Rework (Part 2, History)

One of the things that held back the entire Yucatan region before v1.1 was its lackluster history. Aside from King Israel Soberon, none of the rulers had any appreciable family history, and none of the titles had any interesting backstories either. That changes now.

The history of the Yucatan changed forever when, in the late 2300s, a strange foreigner suddenly emerged from deep in the Lacandon rainforest. This man called himself Pancho Bolom.

Post image
    The character portrait for Pancho Bolom.

Many details about this man are shrouded in history, from his exact date of birth to his land of origin. The man himself said that he hailed from a land of sailors and pirates far to the north and that he became a castaway in the Yucatan following a disaster at sea, but some who say that they knew him prior to his emergence claimed that he arrived in the Yucatan willingly, perhaps motivated by scholarly interest or a desire to escape a checkered past.

What is known is that, while venturing deep into the jungles of Lacandon, he came across a small group of hitherto-obscure cultists in a settlement called Bàakʼ who followed a unique version of the Mayan religion, incorporating many strange and idiosyncratic practices into their worship. Pancho Bolom claims that he received a divine revelation telling him that the religion of Bàakʼ was the true faith and that the time had come to spread this faith far across the land, but those in Bàakʼ say that he converted to the faith in a slightly less dramatic fashion. Whatever the case, Pancho Bolom made it his life's work to spread the word of this new religion, known to most as Neomayanism. Interestingly, despite self-identifying as a "pirate," Pancho Bolom chose to spread his message in an entirely peaceful fashion, claiming that this was the true will of Hunab Ku. Pancho Bolom's mission was largely successful - within a few decades, most of the southwestern Yucatan peninsula adhered to Neomayanism.

Pancho Bolom's two children, Kayum and Dona Betty, took it upon themselves to continue spreading the Neomayan faith - but using the sword rather than the tongue. On the eve of their joint expeditions, Pancho Bolom is said to have pleaded with his children to stay, saying that their adventures would slow rather than quicken the progress of Neomayanism. His children ignored him, and conquered the kingdoms of Peten and Chiapas, respectively.

Post image
    The King of Peten...

Post image
    ...and the Queen of Chiapas.

Although they appeared successful in their adventures during their lifetime, fortune would soon turn against both branches of the family. The Kingdom of Peten was eventually lost to a follower of the old Uahomche faith, and remained in Uahomche hands for nearly two centuries.

Post image
    The usurper of Peten.

The Lacandon branch are now minor dukes on the borders of the great Kingdom of Yucatan, and, even within these reduced lands, a majority of their people still do not follow the Neomayan faith.

Meanwhile, the Chiapas branch of the family, which took the name of Vivero, eventually strayed from the Neomayan faith to facilitate the peaceful integration of their kingdom into Mexico - provided that their dynasty remain on the throne.

Post image
    Wayaan and his spouse Margarita, the daughter of Mexico's Emperor Julian.

The Viveros remained followers of the Sacred Heart until the disintegration of the Mexican Empire, whereupon they converted to the majority faith of their subjects... the Uahomche faith.

Post image
    Tabscoob, who adopted Uahomche.

What's more, the kingdom did not last through Tabscoob's lifetime. Drawing on the legacy of the ancient ruler Votan Zapata, an upstart peasant wrested control of the mountains away from the Viveros, leading to the collapse of the kingdom. Now, the Vivero dynasty is left with only a few counties to their name.

As you can see, Pancho Bolom's children would have done well to heed his words.

We have also changed the history behind the Salazar dynasty - the ruler who broke away from the Mexican Empire, Israel Salazar, was a Jarocho who adopted the Neomayan faith in secret before declaring independence.

Post image
    Israel Salazar's new portrait.

You may have noticed that we gave the Salazar dynasty a unique bloodline - the descendants of Pancho Bolom have received one as well.

Post image
    Pancho Bolom's bloodline.

For those of you disappointed that Neomayanism in particular has received the spotlight, don't worry - I have plenty more to show you in the future. Here's a preview:

Post image
    This religion screen looks different...

For now, though, I conclude this overview of the Maya Rework. A gigantic shout out to Heraios Kadphises, who laid out much of these changes in an extensive design document. Thank you so much for your help!

Map Changes

So, aside from the changes to the Mayan religions and histories detailed in the last dev diary, we have a few other changes we'd like to show you, specifically in the realm of mapping. I would like to offer my gratitude to BoneLorde for these changes - they helped immensely with some of the changes I'm going to show you now.

This overview will be limited to areas north of the Rio Grande, because there are a few things to the south of that area which I am not quite ready to show off yet.

First off, we've added a new de jure kingdom in the Four Corners area - the Kingdom of Dinetah. This kingdom is part of the de jure empire of Aztlan.

Post image
    The Kingdom of Dinetah.

This new kingdom exists at the start as well - it is led by Hastiin Dodge, who used to be the duke of Dine Bikeyah prior to v1.1.

Post image
    King Hastiin of Dinetah.

This kingdom has a number of alternate names, which appear when different cultures hold it. Non-native cultures will call it "Navajoland," while different native groups each have their own names:

Hopi: Hopituskwa

Apache: Apacheria

Hopefully, this change will give the Mormons a touch more staying power and highlight the Navajo rulers a little more.

Next, let's look at some de jure changes made to the HCC. There is a new de jure duchy in the Kingdom of Carolina - the Duchy of Midcountry.

Post image
    The Duchy of Midcountry.

Post image
    The new de jure kingdom view of the HCC.

The old County of Augusta was split in half along the Savannah River to accommodate this change, and the former titular Duchy of Augusta has been removed entirely. Its former ruler now controls the Duchy of Midcountry.

Post image
    Duke Walker Frymore of Midcountry.

Aside from these two major changes, we've also made a number of minor adjustments to county names. These changes mostly apply to the Northeast, but adjustments have been made across the map. Here are a list of them, excluding changes made south of the Rio Grande.

• Aiken - New county, split from Augusta
    • Baton Rouge - formerly Itta Homma
    • Dutchess - formerly Poughkeepsie
    • Niagara - formerly Buffalo
    • Dare - formerly Albemarle-Hatteras
    • Mead - formerly Grand Canyon
    • Oceanside - formerly Pendleton
    • Rockland - formerly Newburgh
    • Sebago - formerly Southern Maine
    • Suffolk - formerly the County of Long Island
    • Steuben - formerly Canacdea
    • Ulster - formerly Woodstock
    Many of these renames focused on either replacing obscure names with more recognizable ones or matching in-game county names with their IRL equivalents.

As always, all of these changes are not final - if you have any further suggestions regarding map changes or county names, feel free to leave them in a comment below! Now, for our last major announcement.

Patreon

For the longest time, I have refused to accept donations or other forms of compensation in exchange for my work on the Fan Fork. However, I have decided to change this policy. I now have a Patreon page, which you can find by clicking here. Right now, the only reward for contributing is a unique role on the community Discord server. Here is a copy of the FAQ available on the Patreon page itself:

Frequently Asked Questions:
    How will this money will be used?
    This money will be used both to assist in the mod's development (commissioning artists, etc) and for my own personal expenses. However, I will always prioritize mod-related expenses over personal ones - for example, if we are getting $20 a month and I need to choose between spending $20 to commission art for the mod or buying a game from a Steam sale, I will commission the art.
    Do I have to donate to play the mod? Will any mod content be locked behind a paywall?
    No, and it never will be. None of the mod's content will be made exclusive to Patreon supporters. However, Patreon supporters will be eligible to receive an exclusive role on our community Discord server in the near future. Also, I will be posting my regular dev diaries on this Patreon page as well as on the usual platforms - I may, at some point, also post some exclusive behind-the-scenes content here. (None of this content will be necessary for proper enjoyment of the mod, and can be freely shared by patrons outside of the Patreon platform.)
    What will this mean for the mod?
    Hopefully, the mod's overall quality will improve. This money will let me commission more original art for the mod and spend more of my free time modding.

(This is all one big experiment right now - I might end up shutting down this page depending on how things go, or if I someday stop making content altogether. However, for now, I am humbled and honored to receive your support.)
    If you want to provide support, and have the financial means to do so, I humbly request that you consider donating to my Patreon.

Minor Changes
    There's only one minor change worth mentioning:
    • Made under the hood changes that should increase the mod's average FPS by 10-15 frames.
    And with that, this round of dev diaries is concluded. Stay tuned - I have far more impactful changes to show you all, which should be ready at some point within the next two weeks. I hope you are all enjoying the mod!

• 6Like
    • 2Love
    Reactions:
    CK3 Announcement
  • 9Kbits

Major
    42 Badges
    Sep 8, 2016
    • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
    • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
    • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
    • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
    • Rome: Vae Victis
    • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
    • Victoria 2: A House Divided
    • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
    • Magicka
    • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
    • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
    • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
    • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
    • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    • Crusader Kings II
    • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
    • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
    • Crusader Kings III
    • Imperator: Rome
    • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
    • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
    • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
    • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
    • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
    • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
    • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
    • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
    • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
    • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
    • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
    • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
    • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
    • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
    • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
    • Victoria 2
    • Europa Universalis IV
    • Rome Gold
    After the End CK3 Dev Diary 1: Overall Vision and Scope and Final CK2 Update

Good tidings, all!

I'm still on hiatus at the moment, but I thought I would take this time to tell you all about the direction we're taking for the CK3 version of the mod and the final changes we plan to make for the Fan Fork. As of right now, our working title is After the End CK3, but this is subject to change, as is everything else shown here. I'd like to get one thing out of the way as well - we do not have any release date projections right now. This project could release six months from now or six years from now. I really cannot say. Now then, onto the dev diary.

The Vision
    After the End CK3 is not going to be a 1:1 copy or "port" of the Fan Fork, because that would be impossible anyway. CK3's scripting engine and hardcoded mechanics are so radically different from anything in CK2 that it's less a question of what we will keep and more a question of what we can salvage. Instead, we want AtE CK3 to be more like a remake or sequel of the CK2 mod.

We plan to build on the foundation laid by the Fan Fork, but we also won't be afraid to completely rework, replace, or even delete elements that we aren't happy with or that won't work in CK3. This applies to political setup, in-game history, and entire cultures or religions. Nothing is sacred, and nothing is safe. (Except Americanism. That stays.)

Our team has two main focuses at the moment - creating religions and faiths and building the map.

The Map
    Our dedicated team of map modders have decided to challenge themselves by vastly expanding the scope of the in-game map. Here's an image of the current Fan Fork map...

r/AfterTheEndFanFork - After the End CK3 Dev Diary 1: Overall Vision and Scope and Final CK2 Update
    The Fan Fork's map as of v1.1.

And here's an image of the planned CK3 projection.

r/AfterTheEndFanFork - After the End CK3 Dev Diary 1: Overall Vision and Scope and Final CK2 Update
    Yep.

We're going all the way from the tip of Tierra Del Fuego to the northern shore of Alaska and everything in between. We even have Svalbard in the top right. (My mappers assure me that it makes sense, assuming a spherical Earth.)

As you might imagine, creating new cultures, religions, and histories for all of South America south of Venezuela is no small feat. That's why we've decided to partner with devs from the upcoming AtE South America spinoff, Sob o Anil. Their CK2 mod will still release as a standalone, but the content they have already developed will be used to shape AtE CK3's version of South America. This means, in effect, that Sob o Anil has become part of the Fan Fork's shared universe. (More on this later.)

Religions and Faiths
    Let's move on to talking about religions and faiths. We are nowhere near done with this and probably won't be for at least another month, but we have laid a basic groundwork. Let's discuss the two top-level families that you are probably most anxious to hear about: the Antiquarian and Abrahamic families.
    The Antiquarian family contains most of the religions that were part of the Old World Cultist religion group in the Fan Fork. This includes fan favorites like:

Americanism.

Foundrycraft (formerly Rust Cultist).

Atomicism.

Consumerism.

As you can see, each of these former CK2 religions have been spun off into faith groups under the Antiquarian family. This will let us more precisely control how these faiths view each other across groups and within groups. For example, Americanism and Libertarianism are generally okay with one another, while Atomicists and Aphites are... less okay with each other. You may have also noticed that each of these faiths have custom tenets - the new CK3 religious system will let us give each faith more depth than was possible in CK2 while also making it easier for different faiths to access similar features.
    Now, let's talk about the Abrahamic family, starting with the Christian faiths. I won't be able to show them all off here, so I'll show you one of them with a list of other Christian faiths.

Wait, what?

Description:
    When contact with Rome was lost, the Catholics of the Caribbean mostly retained their faith and did not recognize a new head. Instead, the various archdioceses began to administer the church according to their local authority an Insula, or island community, with their own rites. These rites, amounting to almost full canons, contain both functional law and local saints. Although they theoretically are pending approval by the Pope in Rome, they are treated as valid in his absence. Most lay practitioners trust that their bishops do their due diligence and consider their local traditions to be in line with mainstream Catholicism. Other Catholics would note that many Insular Christians venerate 'African saints' that are suspiciously similar to figures from other nearby religions.
    Insular Christianity is a good example of the steps that we will take in CK3 to expand on the foundation laid in CK2. As mentioned above, CK3 lets us model interfaith relations with a level of subtlety and complexity that was not possible in CK2. We are taking advantage of this by, among other things, adding new forms of Christianity that "bridge the gap" between traditional Catholicism and faiths that are... less traditional.

On that note, I'd like to explain something about the faith assignments in CK3. The rigid nature of interfaith relationships in CK2 meant that we were sometimes forced to place certain religions outside of the "Christian" group, even though members of these religions would certainly identify as Christian. This is no longer an issue, and faiths will now be grouped (mostly) according to the self-identification of practitioners. For example, Mormons, who were assigned their own religion group in CK2, will now be part of the Christian faith group in CK3, with special doctrines controlling relations between Mormons and other Christians. The same applies to all former "Cult of Saints" religions and "Amero-Syncretic" religions - they will all be in the Christian faith group and will rely on special doctrines to govern interfaith relations.

However, certain Christian-adjacent faiths will still be placed in other groups and families for gameplay purposes and to better reflect self-identity. For example, Rastafari is assigned its own faith group, with each mansion now being a faith unto itself. This is because many Rastas identify themselves as either entirely separate from Christianity or as part of a group that is highly distinct from other Christians.

The Nyabinghi Order.

Similarly, many of the former Afro-Syncretic faiths have been placed in their own Afro-Syncretic family, with new faith groups being created to illustrate the differences between faiths in this family.

The Vodun faith group. Please don't make low-effort jokes about the tenet name.

Although many practitioners of these faiths would identify as Christian if asked, it is more accurate to say that they are both Christian and (for example) Candomble. They attend both Christian churches and Candomble houses, even though the Bible explicitly condemns many of the things that happen in Candomble houses. They respect both Christian bishops and Candomble maes-de-santo, even though the bishop may not accord any respect to a a mae-de-santo. They see each of their two beliefs systems as equally valid and may even believe that God and Olodumare are two terms for the same being, even though Christianity is officially antithetical to these ideas.

Unfortunately, CK3 does not let us assign two religions to the same person or the same county, so we had to draw a hard line between them. This line is mitigated by the existence of faiths like Insular Christianity, which is non-hostile to Afro-Syncretic faiths and is intended to be a middle ground between the two groups, but it still exists.

Of course, the Abrahamic group includes Islam and Judaism as well as Christianity. Here's a look at one of the Jewish faiths.

Reform Judaism.

Now that we have thoroughly covered the particulars of the Christian faith group, let's move on to discussing the changes we plan to make in our final major Fan Fork update.

The Final Fan Fork Update
    Well, we had a good run, but my interests have moved from CK2 to CK3. CK3 is just so much more flexible for modders - going back to CK2 feels like reinstalling Windows XP. As a result, I've decided that the next Fan Fork update will be the final major update to the project. We may still release updates to fix bugs, but we won't add any new religions or cultures or anything like that. So, what's going to be in this update? I'll be releasing regular dev diaries about it, but I'd like to get something out of the way first.

After a discussion with the dev team of After the End: Old World, we have decided that it would be best for both of us to officially part ways. The Old World project has been fully independent from the Fan Fork from its very inception. I have never had any real input on what their team does, and vice-versa. We communicate very rarely, and it is usually not related to creative decisions. However, many members of the AtE community and the Crusader Kings community at large do not understand this. They frequently assume that the projects have the same or similar team members, they use features in one mod as a basis to suggest changes in the other, and they even conflate the two by simply referring to both as "After the End".

To that end, the Old World team has agreed to stop using the AtE name for its upcoming CK2 update and for any future CK3 project. All further development on Old World CK2, as well as any development for an Old World CK3, will diverge greatly from the Fan Fork and AtE CK3. Hopefully, this should cement our projects as being completely independent from one another.

Now that I have explained this, I would like to get into the first major changes we will make to the Fan Fork in our final update. We plan to overhaul all content regarding Atlantic invasions and overseas contact, to better reflect our own creative desires and to add more depth and variety to gameplay.
    Invaders from Great Britain will no longer have a single British culture, nor will they adhere to just one religion. This will be explained further in an upcoming Fan Fork dev diary.

Taking the Atlantic path for the Hajj to Mecca will involve a stop in Tangiers rather than Gibraltar. Here, you will meet a Muslim Moroccan and travel overland across North Africa to Mecca.

A new invading force from Africa will be added. This will be explained further in an upcoming Fan Fork dev diary
    We will integrate mods other than Sob o Anil into the Fan Fork's shared universe. This will be explained further in an upcoming Fan Fork dev diary.

Finally, al-Sayyid has asked me to make a few specific announcements:
    1. Seminoles will be added to the Everglades in Florida.
    2. The Mouse will get a ton of new content, including unique artifacts and a religion conversion event.
    That concludes this first dev diary for After the End CK3. I hope you are all looking forward to both it and the final Fan Fork update.

Last edited:
    • 9Like
    Reactions: