• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sophianumg@mer said:
I suggest you read my previous posts :rolleyes:

Germany has no colonial possesions in Africa, but the player can colonize it himself.

Switzerland is neutral.

Mengkukuo never was at war with Mongolia, so it doesn't own all of Mongolia.

Thanks for all the help offers. If you want to help, PM me your MSN-adress and I'll contact you as soon as possible.

PS. The Crimea idea has convinced me, so I'll put it in the mod

I suggest you check out the site actually, however i'll leave it to you if you want to include the geocidal movements... (btw I suggest you check out the "Greater Poland" idea, it is located somewhere there, in sort its the German fear of an Polish Siberian State).

Dutch Rommel said:
will there be an instalition pack or is it just a zip file??

I think I'll use the JSGME tool when the mod will be released.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATES:
- Gave Crimea to Germany
- Gave Germany military access to the Ukraine
- Changed the province pics, and made new ones for several cities
- Re-did the colors using the Sexxicolors mod

berlinprovpicbu1.png

The new province pic for Berlin. The color photo is original

europeaz4.png

Gigalocus said:
is egypt under Italian controll? and why is seuz under them aswell, and sudan, the would have that aswell, and is spain in axis? because they'd have gibraltor and morroco, and Hungary would probally have slovakia, and probally a serbian puppet

I hope this answers your question :rolleyes:

Well no, not really. How does that work? I can't really imagine Hitler going to the Slovakians and being all, "Uh yeah, about that whole independence thing. We're going to have to strip that power we gave you that you've had for about 6 years and distribute it to the Hungarian minority in the region, by thus making you second-class citizens in your own lands. 'Hope you understand!"

HKslan said:
Well no, not really. How does that work? I can't really imagine Hitler going to the Slovakians and being all, "Uh yeah, about that whole independence thing. We're going to have to strip that power we gave you that you've had for about 6 years and distribute it to the Hungarian minority in the region, by thus making you second-class citizens in your own lands. 'Hope you understand!"

In the 1936 campaign you can choose to make Slovakia independent or make it part of Hungary, so it isn't that strange that Slovakia is part of Hungary.

I wrote an event in which the Arab Federation plunges into civil war, but the events don't work really good. They launch, but the civil war doesn't break out. What am I doing wrong?

About Mongolia, it were a Soviet puppet along with Tannu Tuva and the Bitter Peace Event for Japan actually makes both these nations part of Mengcuko (spelling error shit!)
Btw, great stuff, but dig up some things on german post-war europe,
i believe that the SS (and Hitler) wanted to settle european russia as a german colony (the Ostministerium were overrun by crazed SS-soliders)
Se EmKeiEn-mod for inspiration
Cheers!

About Mongolia, I don't want to give it to Menchukuo, as the USSR wasn't at war with Japan and I want Mongolia as a "passage" for the USSR to help it's allies in CommieChina.

Serbia is a kingdom in this mod.

The_Carbonater: Do you know were I can find information on German post-war Europe?

Dude...this has to get done, it looks so good. :(

looks great if the netherlands are nazi i maybe can help with political leaders, and how about an option for flanders to become an part of the Dietsche rijk, this is the netherlands including flanders before the war there was a movement wanting to reunited the netherland with the former parts of there empire like belgium and luxemburg, but luxemburg was also claimed by germany so let the germans have it. abotu walliona i don't think this should be in a Dietsch empire because the don't speak dutch ;).

Dutch Rommel said:
looks great if the netherlands are nazi i maybe can help with political leaders, and how about an option for flanders to become an part of the Dietsche rijk, this is the netherlands including flanders before the war there was a movement wanting to reunited the netherland with the former parts of there empire like belgium and luxemburg, but luxemburg was also claimed by germany so let the germans have it. abotu walliona i don't think this should be in a Dietsch empire because the don't speak dutch ;).

I already made the Netherlands nazi.

This is a part of the government:

Head of State: Anton Mussert
Head of Government: Meinout van Tonningen
Foreign Minister: Graaf de Marchant et d'Ansembourg

The idea of a "creating the Dietsche Rijk" - event sounds good and I'll put it in the mod. Can you do the scripting for that event, as some of mine events don't work correctly.

So, what's with the lack of a German ruled East?