• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(43093)

Sergeant
Apr 14, 2005
I just finished my country that i added to the game,

I created Finland

here are some screenies

Finland1.JPG

Finland2.JPG

I didnt find a way to add a completely new country so i had to replace an other, i replaced the BRI tag and gave it another skin :)

Thank you for your feedback :) at least i know now that this forum isnt dead yet!

Yes thanks for the flag dragon!

however it will be a bit more difficult to make the shield animated like the flags used in EU1, i cantwork with adobe photoshop that well .. this finnish flag was made with paint though :)

By the way do you guys still play EU1 often?
I bought the game a couple of months a go in the local store.. it was about 3 euros for it and it looked funny so i tried it, its a very fun game especially when you know al little of editing the game :)

It is a great game and it surely put Paradox on the map aswell as giving them a rather large cadre of dedicated fans.

As for the flag..

Will this work for you?

Flag_FIN.bmp

Although I highly recommend you to spend some time learning how to make flags and shields. It allows you to create the most marvelous home-made scenarios...

I recommend the links found at: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156773