• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

privatee

Recruit
Dec 19, 2018
Im thinking of playing as nationalist
Spain 1939 and wanted to add 500+ IC to upgrade and build up my military to recreate the Spanish empire in america and maybe also grab the Philippines

How do I add the IC to Spain folder in 1939 ?

Edit the savegame, search the country and change the buildtimes to 0.0001

But you will need to constantly spam cheats for the resources

No the AI will also build IC and it will fuck everything up, you need to go hunt in the game files after that off map IC thing, just add a ton of of map IC for spain, maybe beef up their tech teams while you are at it. You could also add IC on the map in provinces with are in spain like 100 in madrid, 100 in barcelona etc.

Im thinking of playing as nationalist
Spain 1939 and wanted to add 500+ IC to upgrade and build up my military to recreate the Spanish empire in america and maybe also grab the Philippines

How do I add the IC to Spain folder in 1939 ?
Try making a custom event and use the free_ic command if you feel like trying, also toy around with the commands to add resources.
I'd try to put an example, but I'm on phone right now, go around the event commands file. :) Good luck!

No the AI will also build IC and it will fuck everything up, you need to go hunt in the game files after that off map IC thing, just add a ton of of map IC for spain, maybe beef up their tech teams while you are at it. You could also add IC on the map in provinces with are in spain like 100 in madrid, 100 in barcelona etc.
Ehmmm... these modifiers are individual for each country