• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

o0970o

Sergeant
Sep 4, 2017
I know dev might think about tank auto facing could be a balance flavor for heavy tanks. Which make them not that powerful and allow enemy use some tricks to kill them.
But I must say this really ruin the game feeling, especially for new players. I had a friend which just quited for this. Because this ruined his game experience and he felt this game is "unfinished". When I said this could be a game mechanism for balance he said this is the most stupid way to balance and quit.
Any other feels same here?

And the falling back system of armored units is another killer too. Like the auto facing, remove players control availability really harm the game experience most time. I think this could be one reason that SD44 isn't that success as WG series.

This is some advise for changing: the retreat time of vehicle should be set to 5s instead 30s, and give back the player availability to control with huge debuff(like unable to fire and 33% speed debuff) until the suppression bar isn't full. Or at least keep vehicles auto drive back, but give players availability to control where should the vehicle drive.

Best hope from a 400h+ player.