Adams hotfix (1.6.1) released [checksum b38e]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi m8s....i have 1.6.0 and i dnt see 1.6.1 in Stellaris BETA patches. I checked all options to enable partecipating all beta in Steam also, but nothing happens. Sorry for my bad engl. i'm ita. Ty all. :)
PS: i have not any mods subscribed.
1.6.1 is the official patch now, not a beta. Do you not see 1.6.1 on the launcher when you run it?

EDIT: I found a workaround for this glitch. Go to the Ship Designer menu and then click new ship design. Click the image of the battle ship, name it and save it. After I did this, battleships appeared in the spaceport menu.

After starting a new game with the latest official patch, I find that I cannot build battleships even though I've researched it. The option to make them isn't there either in the spaceport menu or ship design menu. This is after I ran into a game-breaking crash in another save with the same Empire in the 1.6.0 Adams patch. I'm beginning to think I should stop playing this game until its fundamental mechanics are fixed.

Last edited:
Hi guys. I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm running into a problem: the "egalitarian faction treats robots as slaves" bug is still there, even though the beta changelog says that it isn't. I can't find any other reason why they're angry at me, since I have slavery outlawed completely.

Then again, I think I started this game before 1.6.1 went live. In which case: is it the case that the patch's changes aren't applied retroactively?

Current date is 2263.05.02.
Finishing the last section of my ringworld, got the sensor array all set up. I occupy about 40% of the galaxy... and now:

[21:34:31][trigger.cpp:481]: invalid scope for trigger. got [planet], expected {country}. file: common/buildings/00_buildings.txt line: 3140

and

[21:33:48][species.cpp:282]: Error: Failed Reading Species Class Names!
Reason: Invalid Species Class!
common/species_names/ascension_names_SC.txt(3)

and my saved game is totally unplayable. AAAUUGH