• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good start but can I check what you mean here: That’s awful what arrived to their rider.

Do you mean 'what happened' to their rider? What or who is a rider?
I wanted to leave that to the imagination of the reader but I was thinking about some sport events ala old good circus game. Maybe I didn't use a good term ? If so feel free to correct me.
the shade of Red you chose is gorgeous. Subbed.
Thanks

I got some problems with screenshots and my save. Maybe I'll have to do the first chapter again. Maybe :p
Stay tuned anyway, I'll try to move the story along this week!

I wanted to leave that to the imagination of the reader but I was thinking about some sport events ala old good circus game. Maybe I didn't use a good term ? If so feel free to correct me.

Thanks
Yeah 'arrived' is not the right word. 'Happened' is better

Just caught up with the AAR! Excellent stuff, especially with the alternate timeline. But that is to be expected when you are writing, Attalus. I liked the inclusion of Condate Redonum in the interview too.

So well I don't think many people were waiting for the sequel but well I prefer to settle things :p

This AAR is dead (a shame really, I got a nice banner for once :D ). The idea of the AAr came with the hype that preceded Stellaris and playing the game made me reconsider it. Not that the game is bad to the point I will never touch it again but I don't feel like writing a story about it.

But in the future once Stellaris has been refined I might continue this idea ; time will tell.

Thank you anyway to all who followed the vote and the follwing update ;)

The Gods have forsaken me. I enter Avernus, and soon am ferried beyond the Styx. Goodbye cruel World, I now reside forever in the Fields of Asphodel. :(

Ah, too bad! But if the author isn't feeling like writing an AAR, it's not going to be worth reading anyways.

Sad to see this end, but I understand that if you dislike the game, there is no point in writing. My attempts at writing AARs (on the private end) have always ended with that. I still enjoyed what you wrote so far, even though it may not be a complete AAR!

Last edited:
I was wondering what happened with this AAR. Sad to see it end, but nothing is worse than a forced AAR. Hopefully you'll start up another one soon. ;)

Thanks for the explanation. Sad to see the story won't continue, but it's for a fair reason.

Yeah too bad man but if you're not really feeling it in the game there is no point in struggling on

It was a good read

The Gods have forsaken me. I enter Avernus, and soon am ferried beyond the Styx. Goodbye cruel World, I now reside forever in the Fields of Asphodel. :(
Ah, too bad! But if the author isn't feeling like writing an AAR, it's not going to be worth reading anyways.
Sad to see this end, but I understand that if you dislike the game, there is no point in writing. My attempts at writing AARs (on the private end) have always ended with that. I still enjoyed what you wrote so far, even though it may not be a complete AAR!
I was wondering what happened with this AAR. Sad to see it end, but nothing is worse than a forced AAR. Hopefully you'll start up another one soon. ;)
Thanks for the explanation. Sad to see the story won't continue, but it's for a fair reason.
Yeah too bad man but if you're not really feeling it in the game there is no point in struggling on

It was a good read
Thanks for the comments :)

Also since I advertized it in Unione I might as well do it there too :p
Here comes Pushing the Border, a CK II AAR, which I intend to start soon!

Too bad to hear.:( I really liked it. Will check out the new AAR though!