Ad Astra! ... an Aurora Forum Game, run by blue emu

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'd love to, except I've not actually got anywhere in the game having never installed something to let me get at the bottom most buttons. For example, in the task groups screen :)

I think it could be done, if you can survive long enough for a good gauss PD setup. It'd take some good design and tactics to actually hit them back though.

Have you tried setting your monitor to its highest supported vertical resolution... mine is currently set at 1280 x 800... and checking the "Reduced Height Windows" option in the mini-bar at game start? That's how I played through my AAR.

Have you tried setting your monitor to its highest supported vertical resolution... mine is currently set at 1280 x 800... and checking the "Reduced Height Windows" option in the mini-bar at game start? That's how I played through my AAR.

Yes, and I've also shifted by taskbar to the side of screen. On a 1366x768 laptop it's not enough, although I can still do everything in the design window and most other screens.

I got the impression 5.52 wasn't quite as well working as 5.42 was, at this time.
...so I've been patiently waiting for 5.53 to come, alas, it's been weeks already.

New game of Aurora, new patch and disabled all races in 5-10 years after you start.

You might wanna hold off a few days. Steve mentioned he found a db bug and every time he has to alter the database file, it breaks saves (and also erases them). It is a minor issue, and not common, but most annoying when it does happen. He said something about making the database patch optional though, so I dunno if it'll be a big deal. Still, if you're gonna restart anyway...

.. if kinda dead.

Rendap put a new game up, and Emu has declared this game dead anyway. So yeah :)

Just read through all of this, an awesome read, especially the first scary parts and the very close first battle with the Prix.