• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

ice_world

Recruit
1 Badges
Dec 29, 2009
  • Hearts of Iron III
There is an active discord for DH. Although mainly for playing multiplayer dh games, anyone wanting to learn about the game, just discuss currents or historical events, or whatever comes to mind, is welcome.

Currently, regular DH and the mod TRP are most often played, often with minor balancing modifications and with a ruleset to ensure a good game.

Due to the DH MP community being small, game sessions can sometimes be far in between, but also, several times a week.

Actually my first post, and it looks like my account has had som kind of mishap. No need for alarm though, I'm no troll or other nasty internet creature.

Looking forward to teaming up in a good game of DH!

https://
discord.gg/QuAnxnva9b

Actually my first post, and it looks like my account has had som kind of mishap. No need for alarm though, I'm no troll or other nasty internet creature.
There seems to be a "level" accounts must reach before they can post links to Discord, since I've also seen other users being unable to do so. I was actually once asked to post a link on the behalf of another user, and I surprisingly could do so. I still have no idea what the limit of being allowed to do so is.