• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have the same issue as the original poster. I bought the game from GamersGate and have the serial number. I also have had only two e-mail addresses in my life and neither work with the serial number. I thought it might a Windows 10 problem but I can't install under XP either.

Just got response from Stardock saying they have nothing to do with this issue anymore and I should contact Gamestop. Who are they?

Last edited:
I have the same issue as the original poster. I bought the game from GamersGate and have the serial number. I also have had only two e-mail addresses in my life and neither work with the serial number. I thought it might a Windows 10 problem but I can't install under XP either.

Just got response from Stardock saying they have nothing to do with this issue anymore and I should contact Gamestop. Who are they?

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...rns-home-to-the-developer-nitro-games.792597/