• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
May 23, 2020
How about achievements based on personal relationships? It's character based game after all.

Achievement for "one true love"(c) - for being friend and soulmate with one's spouse, with no other lovers while you both alive (no assassinations!)

For marrying and being lover/soulmate with one's childhood crush.

for beating in duel your bully-turned-rival (or nemesis)

"Lance-a-lot" - for becoming lover of one's best friend's spouse...

Reactions:
I like doing those in game but they're kinda easy for achievements. Maybe they need more steps?

How about:

Love hate relationship: Have a rival for a spouse and get them to 100 opinion.
I'm my own grandpa: Marry your grandma.
Family business: Have a dynasty of 25+ and have each of them rule land as your vassal.
5 generations: Befriend your great-great-great-grandchild
Royal Family: Have your wife and 3 kids all hold independent kingdoms or empires.

Reactions:
Avatar: Lord of the elements - As a character of Tibetan culture, hold the duchy of air.

• 6Haha
Reactions:
I like doing those in game but they're kinda easy for achievements. Maybe they need more steps?
Well, it easy, i just noticed that doing something nice (like my first 2 variants) often isn't pragmatic, which is kinda additional complication. Besides, Until Death Do Us Part or Death Did Us Part are even easier.

I have to suggest Hard Ruler achievement. In CK2 I loved starting as Harald Hard Ruler and winning England then making my first born daughter out of marriage to marry in a way she can properly inherit both England and Norway.
In CK3 there's difference to winning that war, inheritance and there's no achievement equivalent.

Reactions:
How about achievements based on personal relationships? It's character based game after all.

Achievement for "one true love"(c) - for being friend and soulmate with one's spouse, with no other lovers while you both alive (no assassinations!)

For marrying and being lover/soulmate with one's childhood crush.

for beating in duel your bully-turned-rival (or nemesis)

"Lance-a-lot" - for becoming lover of one's best friend's spouse...

also, I really like these ideas for achievements.

• 1Love
Reactions:
Something I just experienced that feels like it should be an achievement or 2.

I Don't Have Time For This - have a war score go from 0% to 100% with one battle or siege
Who's The Boss? - As a Count, subjugate a King while fighting only a single battle or siege

Was playing as the daughter of Daurama of Daura and decided I didn't have time to slowly pick away at Hausualand so declared a subjugation war. Marched straight to his capitol and upon the end of the siege I took the ruler captive. From 0 to 100 in one siege, from countess to Queen in one siege. Oh how sweet it was.

• 2Like
Reactions: