• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Not looking promising. Im missing Disposition, watcher with eight friends. Launched and nothing has changed so am trying the delete, reinstall and wait 24 hrs for it to sync. Not holding my breath and having sunk well over 50 hrs I sure as hell am not restarting...

Maybe patch notes might clear things or if a dev wants to suggest workarounds (hint hint)?

I did install and reinstall. Only thing I didn't do was wait 24hrs.And I have about 44 hours in, so yeah, NOT restarting it. I then booted it up, and wouldn't ya know it, nadda! No disposition, no eight companions, etc... soooooo, I'm done with these guys. Game is shelved I'm moving on to my 360 titles which AREN'T broken!

Not even a cursory "screw off" from these guys. They're acting just like focus Interactive did when when us gamers started informing them about their glitched chievo in the game. They were on to their next title, Call of C'Thulhu, and since we didn't get any help or acknowledgement on that issue, I cancelled that preorder and with these guys here I cancelled PoE2 And I am no longer going to be purchasing Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines 2. Don't support this behavior and they Will change it, or go out of business.

Unfortunately, the patch did work on an old save game either.

The majority of these achievements, mainly those that require X amount of things to happen, require you to complete them all without exiting the game and/or turning off the Xbox 1.

So far, I haven’t been able to unlock “completing god appeasement quests” ( but I did), unlocking all buildings in stronghold (but I did), all 8 companions join my team (they did), getting over 1200 kills in a game (but I did), obtain 3 dispositions rank 3 or higher (but I do), doing the different stronghold type quests (I did).

I did get the 5 upgrades in the stronghold, but only after doing 5 in one sitting. Also, when I beat the final boss and ended the game, I got The achievement for beating the game with less than 125 kills.

That I why I believe whatever is tracking these achievements is not working properly.

Are we ever going to get this mess fixed?

I'm surprised that the patch (that we released months ago) didn't sort it and I've reported it to the product manager, however, PoE is a legacy game, a game that is no longer in development. That means that we have no developers working on it and it may not be fixed. That being said, I've seen older games get some love in the past so it's possible, I just can't promise it.

So, I just finished the game... again. Was playing without turning my Xbox off and got 3x3 disposition and 8 watcher friends fairly early.

I ended up getting kicked offline due to an Xbox update, but played through offline anyways, without the update. Finished conditions for all other achievements for sure. The only one I’m somewhat shaky on is traveling everywhere. After I beat the game I was able to go back online, without the update. Loaded a save at the end; nothing. Chose an ending; nothing. Loaded a save before the final boss; got the god appeasement achievement. Tried loading various other saves before I started act 4 and got nothing else. So still missing 5 achievements.

This suck and I’m kind of at a loss now.

I'm surprised that the patch (that we released months ago) didn't sort it and I've reported it to the product manager, however, PoE is a legacy game, a game that is no longer in development. That means that we have no developers working on it and it may not be fixed. That being said, I've seen older games get some love in the past so it's possible, I just can't promise it.

I don't really understand your surprise as we posted in this thread immediately after the patch came out informing you of such.
It may be a legacy title, but if you push out an update that breaks the achievements, you have an obligation to your customers to fix said error.

Is there any update on this? I have just finished the game and am missing the same achievements everyone else here is talking about.

As a seasoned software developer myself fronting up some big money, high profile projects across multiple industries, I'm pretty sure Paradox have a legal obligation to ensure that fundamental functionality like this is working (or fixed if it is not). Achievements are hardly an insignificant side line element to many gamers now on pretty much any platform. I would most definitely end up in court if I refused to fix a paying customers application and I don't see how this sort of thing is any different. This "couldn't care less attitude" to peoples wasted time and efforts is unacceptable!

This should be sorted in a patch that's just around the corner ;)! Keep an eye out for updates. Soon. Very soon.
It’s been years since this message and it doesn’t seem like anything was actually done to fix this problem. I started playing a few months ago and have beat the game and the expansions and a lot of achievements that I should have unlocked haven’t.