Achievements don't unlock on Xbox: All DLC enabled

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

:MedMan555

Recruit
Aug 9, 2022
System: Xbox Series X; Stellaris; current version, all DLC. Locally installed on internal storage.

I've been having an issue since Federations dropped where triggering Achievement requirements don't trigger the corresponding achievements. When this has been happening, I've been signed in with my Paradox account, because I play a lot of Multiplayer.

One thing I've noticed is intermittent connectivity with the Xbox Live Network while playing Stellaris, which is probably contributing the this issue. For example, if I try to share or upload a screenshot to Xbox live while in game, I will get an error: "Unable to upload at this time, try again later.". If I quit out of Stellaris, I am able to upload the screenshot without issue.

Also of note, I wasn't having issues while I was playing on Xbox One, only since switching to my Xbox Series X (about the same time Federations drop).

Do you play Iron man mode? Achievements work just fine for me with Stellaris installed the same as you stated (Internally and on Xbox Series X)
Yes, I always play Iron Man mode.

I did discover a fix/ workaround for the issue.

I unlinked my Paradox Account (required for multiplayer), and started a new single player game. I was able to unlock several Achievements in this game, and they popped up as they normally would. I can confirm that all achievements were ones that weren't unlocking before, and are now unlocked once completed, after having signed out of and unlinking my Paradox Account from the in game menu. With it linked, I wasn't unlocking any achievements. I'll still have to re-link the account when I want to do multiplayer, but at least I can get credit for achievements again.

Yes, I always play Iron Man mode.

I did discover a fix/ workaround for the issue.

I unlinked my Paradox Account (required for multiplayer), and started a new single player game. I was able to unlock several Achievements in this game, and they popped up as they normally would. I can confirm that all achievements were ones that weren't unlocking before, and are now unlocked once completed, after having signed out of and unlinking my Paradox Account from the in game menu. With it linked, I wasn't unlocking any achievements. I'll still have to re-link the account when I want to do multiplayer, but at least I can get credit for achievements again.
Interesting. . . I have yet to get any problems like that. . .