Account Linking (Will it reveal/display my insert other platform identity?)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

HistoricalScore1

First Lieutenant
May 5, 2021
Asking for a friend who doesn't want people to know who they are, but wouldn't mind using a better Avatar.

EDIT: Also under Privacy, what are "details?" And what are "identities?"

Last edited:
As far as i know, you can't see the identity on other platforms. The connection serves mostly to know games and the like, not a full integration.

As far as i know, you can't see the identity on other platforms. The connection serves mostly to know games and the like, not a full integration.
I'm not sure I was able to ascertain what "identity" and "details" entail from this.

Bump. This is a privacy concern.

• 1Like
Reactions:
*Sigh* I've been waiting over several weeks for something that should be easy to answer or at least say, "I don't know, let me find out and get back to you." It's a privacy concern. Usually those are a big deal.

I've seen some of you online with latest activity. Do I need to just @ everyone?
@Castellon @TinyWiking @Shams @pdxfreddy @BjornB

All linking your Steam and Paradox accounts does, is read out of Steam your publicly-viewable info on which of our games you own there. They are displayed as small icons under your name here, for show. No one except you and Paradox forum management staff can see your Steam ID here.

Reactions:
All linking your Steam and Paradox accounts does, is read out of Steam your publicly-viewable info on which of our games you own there. They are displayed as small icons under your name here, for show. No one except you and Paradox forum management staff can see your Steam ID here.

Thank you. That is the prime concern. What are "details" and "identities"?

View attachment 725348

I have no idea, sorry, I've never looked into them.

• 1Like
Reactions: