• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Danieljhon

Recruit
Jul 14, 2016
what should i do ?
1598988776246.png

Ok, this is a Window's permission problem. Annoying one at that. This is occur almost every time after Window's update.

1. Go in to Window's Defender Virus/Threat.

2. Go in to Ransomware tab /Manage ransomeware protection

3. Click on allow app through controlled folder access. Click yes

4. Click on Add and allowed app.

5. Click on recently blocked app's. If you have already tried to start CK3. Which I believe you have.

6. Click on everything that That has to do with Paradox and CK3. Click ok

7. You should see everything that you gave permissions to here. CK3 and Paradox. Or what ever else.

8. Close out and start game. Boom your done as long as you have the PC hardware for the game.

9. Enjoy the CK3

• 5Like
Reactions:
Holy shit dude, it seems you solved my game pass issue. Unblocked what windows blocked and now the game starts.

Edit:

Haha, nope... still crash after 2 minutes.

Ok, this is a Window's permission problem. Annoying one at that. This is occur almost every time after Window's update.

5. Click on recently blocked app's. If you have already tried to start CK3. Which I believe you have.

7. You should see everything that you gave permissions to here. CK3 and Paradox. Or what ever else.

8. Close out and start game. Boom your done as long as you have the PC hardware for the game.

9. Enjoy the CK3

This advice solved the Access Error to Game Data problem, however, I'm still getting "Game Failed to Launch"

Thank you so much. Fixed the issue for me (still having endless end user agreement pop-ups but i can play now)

Ok, try this. No guarantee. I had this issue before as well. Also a security problem. See the lovey Window's cycle.

1. Go to Windows defender

2. Click on Firewall and network protection.

3. Click on allow app through firewall

4. Scroll down till you see Crusader Kings III and make sure there is a check in both private and public. If not, make it happen. Click ok once done.

5. Restart CK3. This might require to restart your pc to take effect and stop spamming you with end user agreement.

See if this works. There is one last thing I did, but try this first before I get in to that.

Same issue here.

I've given all possible permissions to all folders I can think of.

View attachment 615526

9. Enjoy the CK3

Holy shit dude, it seems you solved my game pass issue. Unblocked what windows blocked and now the game starts.

Edit:

Haha, nope... still crash after 2 minutes.

Any error message or just crash? How was the game running before the crash and what were you doing when this occurred?

9. Enjoy the CK3
This is the definitive answer!