The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.
Ok, this is a Window's permission problem. Annoying one at that. This is occur almost every time after Window's update.
1. Go in to Window's Defender Virus/Threat.
2. Go in to Ransomware tab /Manage ransomeware protection
3. Click on allow app through controlled folder access. Click yes
4. Click on Add and allowed app.
5. Click on recently blocked app's. If you have already tried to start CK3. Which I believe you have.
6. Click on everything that That has to do with Paradox and CK3. Click ok
7. You should see everything that you gave permissions to here. CK3 and Paradox. Or what ever else.
8. Close out and start game. Boom your done as long as you have the PC hardware for the game.
9. Enjoy the CK3
Thank you so much. Fixed the issue for me (still having endless end user agreement pop-ups but i can play now)
Holy shit dude, it seems you solved my game pass issue. Unblocked what windows blocked and now the game starts.
Haha, nope... still crash after 2 minutes.