• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

RadicalRed

Recruit
Mar 5, 2020
Hi all,

I was thinking about making a mod for DH based off of the Abyss and Armageddon scenarios from HOI2 and while a fair bit of the lore behind it is included in the country descriptions, not everything is laid out (namely what the country names PRRS and The Libertadores are short for). There doesn't really seem to be any further documentation explaining the scenarios however, at least not that I can find. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Hi all,

I was thinking about making a mod for DH based off of the Abyss and Armageddon scenarios from HOI2 and while a fair bit of the lore behind it is included in the country descriptions, not everything is laid out (namely what the country names PRRS and The Libertadores are short for). There doesn't really seem to be any further documentation explaining the scenarios however, at least not that I can find. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
https://hoi2.paradoxwikis.com/Armageddon

People's Republic of the Rising Sun, lol.