• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

SrYano

Recruit
4 Badges
Aug 8, 2017
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Magicka
I have been playing a campaing where my first heir was a female child of destiny. And turns out that she is the favorite CK2 character that I ever had.
So I decided to roleplay a really progressive nation, that puts men and women in equal ground, or something on those lines.
But I just noticed that changing the Status of Women law, don't really means anything.

I can't have any women holding any council position, or acting as commanders(even if they have Martial Lady, or equivalent). Even when I pass Full Status of Women.
Is that a bug? Or is It suposed to be like this on CK+?

I have been playing a campaing where my first heir was a female child of destiny. And turns out that she is the favorite CK2 character that I ever had.
So I decided to roleplay a really progressive nation, that puts men and women in equal ground, or something on those lines.
But I just noticed that changing the Status of Women law, don't really means anything.

I can't have any women holding any council position, or acting as commanders(even if they have Martial Lady, or equivalent). Even when I pass Full Status of Women.
Is that a bug? Or is It suposed to be like this on CK+?

99.9% confident this is bug