• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

SrYano

Recruit
4 Badges
Aug 8, 2017
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Magicka
I have been playing a campaing where my first heir was a female child of destiny. And turns out that she is the favorite CK2 character that I ever had.
So I decided to roleplay a really progressive nation, that puts men and women in equal ground, or something on those lines.
But I just noticed that changing the Status of Women law, don't really means anything.

I can't have any women holding any council position, or acting as commanders(even if they have Martial Lady, or equivalent). Even when I pass Full Status of Women.
Is that a bug? Or is It suposed to be like this on CK+?

FakeShady

Captain
17 Badges
Feb 5, 2017
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Crusader Kings III
I have been playing a campaing where my first heir was a female child of destiny. And turns out that she is the favorite CK2 character that I ever had.
So I decided to roleplay a really progressive nation, that puts men and women in equal ground, or something on those lines.
But I just noticed that changing the Status of Women law, don't really means anything.

I can't have any women holding any council position, or acting as commanders(even if they have Martial Lady, or equivalent). Even when I pass Full Status of Women.
Is that a bug? Or is It suposed to be like this on CK+?
99.9% confident this is bug