• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

q3245r2sl

Long live the Republic!
94 Badges
Apr 6, 2017
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Magicka
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 -  Back to Hell
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Surviving Mars
  • Victoria 2
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
Hello everyone I am a YouTuber, New Eastern Front Music is Good, but I encountered a problem , I get Copyright claim When I use Wacht Am Rhein in my video,

I want to say that I fully respect the copyrights of others I understand that there are some songs that cannot be used in YouTube videos but As you can see

This DLC does not show that it cannot be played while recording a video And I checked the copyright of Paradox, and I didn’t see this DLC/this song cannot be used on YouTube

I’m sad. If I want songs, I can use mods. The only reason I bought it is because I want to listen to these music to my visitors ,Today is Wacht Am Rhein Who is next?

123.JPG

123123.JPG

• 1Like
Reactions:
We'll investigate if we can do anything

• 2Like
Reactions:
For now, it is still a problem for me, please help me!
Hello there!

With the info that you provided in the first post, our music team is trying to check why did you get this copyright claim and how we can help you. It is taking longer than expected, but they are taking a look. I will come back to this thread once the process move further!

If you have more info about who is claiming the copyright besides what you shared on the post, please send a message to me with it.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hello there!

With the info that you provided in the first post, our music team is trying to check why did you get this copyright claim and how we can help you. It is taking longer than expected, but they are taking a look. I will come back to this thread once the process move further!

If you have more info about who is claiming the copyright besides what you shared on the post, please send a message to me with it.
Oh thank you, thank you Really , I've been worrying about this these days, I even consulted a law firm, It took 6 hours

(Considering that they charge by the hour, I was eventually asked to pay more than $300 in legal consulting fees I almost fell into a coma when I saw the bill I'm trying to talk to them, if possible, to allow them to me to reduce some of the costs, If the end result is that I have to pay all the money and the problem is not solved, it would be too bad )

Hey, sorry for the delay. We tried to find more information about who could have made the claim, but were unable to get more info.

This song is under public domain and has been recorded multiple times by different people, so it is really hard to find who could be the one doing the copyright claim in this case. If you have more information about that, please let us know. You can always send me a private message.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hey, sorry for the delay. We tried to find more information about who could have made the claim, but were unable to get more info.

This song is under public domain and has been recorded multiple times by different people, so it is really hard to find who could be the one doing the copyright claim in this case. If you have more information about that, please let us know. You can always send me a private message.
Hi Hello, I just checked and yes, they withdrew the request, I want to know, theoretically, can all the music in the "Eastern Front Music Pack" be used and monetized in the video? Thank you

More problems when I use the pack in the Soviet national anthem

Attachments

• ussr.JPG
    ussr.JPG
    62,5 KB · Views: 0
Thanks, I will share this as well with our music team. They are already working on it. For the moment, since this may take a while, I recommend that you avoid using the pack in future content until we clarify this.

To be super transparent, this may take a while, but we will not ignore it. I am sorry for all this trouble.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thanks, I will share this as well with our music team. They are already working on it. For the moment, since this may take a while, I recommend that you avoid using the pack in future content until we clarify this.

To be super transparent, this may take a while, but we will not ignore it. I am sorry for all this trouble.
Thank you, I will pay attention, I love music pack So I hope to share it with the audience in the video, I hope Paradox can make more music pack in the future, Like "La Marseillaise" “Erika” and “The British Grenadiers” Even just talking about these songs makes me feel excited.

Sorry for taking your precious time, How is the situation now?

The situation now is that Paradox are on their annual summer break. So it is unlikely that anything will progress until early August at the earliest.

• 1Like
Reactions:
The situation now is that Paradox are on their annual summer break. So it is unlikely that anything will progress until early August at the earliest.
I am on vacation too, but I saw the alert.

That is exactly the case. Thanks for explaining it!

• 1Like
Reactions:

I have more problems with the new dlc, can you help me? Please https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/new-dlc-no-step-back-music.1499344/