• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, then. I'd like to nominate @JohnnyMacintosh for his wonderful AAR, "The Stars Are Ours". Particulary for this awAARd, the detailed graphical representation of the politics in his human Empire.:)

Good job JohnnyMacintosh. Your AAR gave me a nice taste of Stellaris. I appreciate the effort and detail you put into it.

Wish I had caught this earlier - this award is for visual artwork, not just written art. ;) Your nomination appears to lack any visual aspect.

If you are unsure of another winner, I can open the thread to nominations.

As you see, I have amazing reading comprehension skills. The very best.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lets go with @hjarg and his fine tale of space-faring Normans found here. Not only is it great writing, the visuals are well woven into the narrative, and of course this award is all about those visuals which I totally knew right from the get go. ;)

Congratulations, @hjarg ! :)

As you see, I have amazing reading comprehension skills. The very best.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lets go with @hjarg and his fine tale of space-faring Normans found here. Not only is it great writing, the visuals are well woven into the narrative, and of course this award is all about those visuals which I totally knew right from the get go. ;)

I really thank you for your nomination, but somehow i think i'm not very deserving of this one. AARtist who uses MSPaint and mostly for just one feature, cropping... Well, at least i'm guilty of trying to get the best angles from Stellaris. Heh, choosing me perhaps just shows that a lot of work has gone to the visual aesthetics of Stellaris and that the result is truly amazing. So, perhaps the current AARtist of the month is @Aerie and co, and i'm just a nice person delivering the pretty pictures with a text.

But once given, it's mine-mine-mine, so i'll enjoy it for a month and pass it on like a good pretty picture salesman should :D

Congratulations

Status
Not open for further replies.