• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Saithis and everyone else, I most definitely did not expect this when I started the AAR and I'm glad the screeshot madness paid off in the end. It took a few iterations to get to the current one, including some very messy mosaic, but I definitely like the results and I'm happy others do as well. To be completely honest I haven't really traveled the world of AARs that much yet, this is certainly motivation to start doing so though.

Last edited:
Congratulations, Sensational! Well done :)

Congratulations. I like the scrolls you have created very much.

Congratulations to another worthy winner!

Congratulations! The scroll texture, the font, the style and size of the updates - it all fits together really well and it shows a lot of thought goes into it, far beyond merely 'Let's bung everything on a scroll and be done with it.'

Thank you Sensational. And thank you all for your praise. My this is indeed a surprise. A welcome one. One that breaks the heavy fog of gloom surrounding RL at the moment. For that, from the bottom of whats left of my heart I thank you all once again for you kind words! :)

Alas I have many apologises to make... namely not being able to complete voting the AARwards for a start... and having to put In the footsteps of legend - on hold for a whille. Not sure when I will be able to pick up the pen again, but hopefully it will be soon. Savegame is still on the PC... so Im 50% already there!

I guess at some point I will have to choose another AAR to be awarded this fantastic acknowledgement worthy of our peers! Argh... does this award come with a time-machine?

My deepest and sincerest gratitude.
2C

A well deserving winner. Great choice!

Congratulations 2Coats :D

Congratulations 2Coats! Always did give up the awesome graphics. :D

Love that we have this new award. Still waiting for some graphics in-thread. ;)

My time in the sun has come and gone. Apologises for the lateness of this post, but after working non-stop for most of the year, I've spent some time away from the computer. Alas, it is seems it is never enough. So after acquainting myself with the latest and greatest AARs bringing to life the many Paradox games there are I have chosen this not-so little and magnificant title to carry the mantle of AARtist of the month.....

Presenting: Gary Busey and Friends - 1936 USA AAR
See: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?476754-Gary-Busey-and-Friends-1936-USA-AAR

Congratulations Cubie_Hole

Afterall, any AAR that combines Gary Busey, Admiral Thawn, a number of Ghostbusters and has the Gunnery Sgt from FMJ as the Chief of the Army should be awarded an accolade for its silliness in context and its hilarity of style!

Well done sir!

Congratulations! Very unorthodox take on the World War :D

Status
Not open for further replies.