• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good job Nick Giordano!

So as it is the first of the next month (well, the 2nd for most of you but it's still New Years Day where I'm at!) it is time for me to pass on the AARtist of the Month award.

Since I got honored this award for the work I did on a comic, I figured it would be fitting to honor the next award for the same work.

I proudly present the AARtist of the Month award for Janurary 2014 to Zawarudodio for "The 'Real' History of Egypt" Victoria 2 comic AAR!

It's nice, funny, and quick. Even though it's a month old it shows promise in being a very entertaining AAR when it gets filled out more. I especially like the art on the faces and expressions, I think it shows that Zawarudodio is quite skilled in cartoon drawings (as that is what it reminds me of). Best of luck to you, Zawarudodio in making more of these comics and I hope I get to see more soon!

Woah....I never thought my FIRST AAR with would become an AARtist of the Month type material.... I'm stunned....:wacko: I'd like to honor Nick's nomination for this award and I would also like to thank supporters of my "unexpected award winning" AAR. I'm taking my time on the next chapter since The Desert War is quite long and each panel takes about half an hour(draws with mouse). And I also like to honor my hand for making me an artist....

Last edited:
Congrats to Zawarudodio, Nick and Belgiumruler!

@Zawarudodio: Those comics must take a lot of time and most of all dedication to draw. They are pretty detailed, well done!

Well, it's February the 1st and I would like to nominate a Hearts of Iron 3 AAR called "La Guerra es Infierno" by Anthnytdwg

It kept me excited about the next chapter of the AAR, and I was compelled to nominate this AAR for both story and the visuals. So congratulations to Anthnytdwg, the new AARist of the month!

Congrats Anthnytdwg!

Well done Anthnytdwg! Congratulations :)

Since it's been two months since the last award, I declare the thread open for nominations.

Status
Not open for further replies.