• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Subscribed!

Sub!

As always, Click to Read.

Today is the big day! Daley Blind will get a red card for crippling Messi The AARlander Edition 18 has arrived! Get out there and read it; I know I will.

Hooray! Thanks to everyone who contributed!

Aldriq's article certainly has convinced me that we need him as a regular contributor. A very well written piece – as were both others, I should add. Despite its brevity (which I can't say I helped) this was another great issue. Well done everybody!

Another good article and I agree that aldriq should become a frequent writer.

On the topic of frequent writers, where is your questioner Tanzhong? Unacceptable. ;)

I definitively need to flesh out my articles more, that's for sure.

Who the hell is Tanzhong? :p

I noticed that I misspelled it. Then decided it should be misspelled. ;)

If I can make a request maybe Avindian for your next person?

I noticed that I misspelled it. Then decided it should be misspelled. ;)

If I can make a request maybe Avindian for your next person?

No, Misterbean has already interviewed Avindian. There is someone I've been meaning to interview for a while now, but I couldn't contribute to this issue because I didn't have PC access at the time.

Enjoyed the AARlander, as always! Apologies for no contributions; there was some confusion about when I'd submit them. However, I've already closed and stuck the new AARlander, and will unstick the old one.