• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks to those who voted for my AARs, even though I've disappeared for a month! :)

Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you to Mr. Capitalist for running this again! Sorry turnout was low, and I'm embarrassed to admit I missed this round also. Summer slump and summer vacations kill us every time.

Rensslaer

As with Rensslaer, Mr Capiatlist deserves great praise for running and promoting these awards. Congrats to all the winners and to everyone whose AAR has caught the enthusiasm of at least one reader (& of course, thanks to anyone who voted for one of mine).

Kudos to Mr. Capiatlist for running the show, and thanks to those who voted for my AAR (and heck, anyone who voted at all—thanks for taking the time).

Since Lamborghini and the Swedish Bikini Team pulled out of their sponsorship deals, this is the only reward we authors get, and it is much appreciated. :D

Big thanks Mr. Capiatlist for organizing and running this.

Thank you to everyone who voted for my AAR and congratulations to all the winners!

All these AAR's were of the highest quality and I am very impressed with the games that have been played and the stories that have been written. Keep on writing!

That said, I noticed some of the AARs have a '*' on the line and some do not. What does this mean?

That said, I noticed some of the AARs have a '*' on the line and some do not. What does this mean?

It means the person who posted it first included a *, I just copy and paste from the ballots.

Hang on everyone while I get a re-count going. Loki has pointed out some potential issues.
I've done a brief re-count based on some inquiry by Loki. I have made one change to Favorite Comedy AAR, HOI3, which was won by Bark of the Underdog by Aguerra. Sorry for the mistake.

Last edited:
Congratulations to all the winners, and hats off to Mr. C for another job well done!

Congratulations to the winner, and special congratulations for Loki100 (three victories) an Renslaeer (two victories).

Congratulations to all the winners!

Thanks for the Children of the Sun votes, that's some dedication to an AAR that hasn't updated since June. :eek:o I'll have to do something about that.

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks Mr. Capiatlist! Hopefully we'll see more voters in the future, I at least should return when I make my full-time return to AARland.

Well done to all the winners.

Does anyone know how the number of votes compared to Q1?

Does anyone know how the number of votes compared to Q1?

Well, I don't know about the exact number of votes, but here the results came in the end of page 2, while in Q1 they came late in page 6. It's safe to say there's a notable difference.

Congratulations to all the winners! And thank you to Mr. Capiatlist for running the ACAs, and to all who voted.