• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI3:
Favorite Comedy AAR, HOI3:
Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI3: The Great Patriotic War by loki100
Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI3:

Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI1/2:
Favorite Comedy AAR, HOI1/2:
Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI1/2: Last Bastion of Freedom: The US alone against the Fascist world by History_Buff
Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI1/2:

Favorite Narrative AAR, EU: From Rus to Russia - Russia Megacampaign, pt.2 by RGB
Favorite Comedy AAR, EU: When the Old Gods Reign: A Shattered Europe Cornwall AAR by Sybot
Favorite History-Book AAR, EU: Tales of Victory: The Rajah and the Sacred Cow by CatKnight
Favorite Gameplay AAR, EU: Lusitania Rules the Waves! A Rex Maris AAR by dinofs

Favorite Narrative AAR, CK: Past and Present (sort of), A No Screenshot AAR! by Threedog43
Favorite Comedy AAR, CK: Suenik the Beleaguered - a None Too Serious AAR by Iain Wilson
Favorite History-Book AAR, CK: Tales from our Faarthers by loki100 (I'm sure loki will appreciate nomination for this category!)
Favorite Gameplay AAR, CK: Tales from our Faarthers by loki100

Favorite Narrative AAR, Vicky:
Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky: These Oranjes Are Not For Eating - Fun and Games in the Orange Free State by Iain Wilson
Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky:
Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky:

Favorite Narrative AAR, Vicky II:
Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky II:
Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky II:
Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky II: No Iron, One Lion, Maybe Zion by aldriq

Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI3: Explorations in Strategy - Italy at War

Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky II: The Adventures of King Radama
Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky II: Onze Plaats in de Zon: The Rise of Frederik de Grote (van Holland)
Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky II: I Am Siam - A V2 Minor Strategy AAR

When does this "competition" end? I have idea for EU: Rome AARs but I don't want to post it there before this has ended to avoid any inconveniences or confusion related to this thread :cool:

list of my favorite AARs I remember (I'm not totally sure if I remember the names right...)

EU3: Rebels without a pause, Tribal AAR - By PrawnStar
Rome: We, three kings, multiplayer AAR - By Jarkko Suvinen and two other guys who's names I can't remember.. Also I can't find the thread anymore :(:eek: But it surely was excellent :D

@ Wave: Any AAR updated between the start of July and the end of September is elligible. Every 3 months another ACAs is held. Voting lasts for one month (to get as many votes as possible) and it usually takes a week or two for the person in charge to count them all up.

Thanks for info :D I haven't seen these before I probably wasn't at these forums 3 months ago :D (although I have had account here since I bought EU Rome which was a year ago..)

This is a placeholder to remind me to vote - I need to read up on every AAR I can from the starting date, so I do justice to the votes! Keep on rocking, AARland! :)

Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI3: Rank and File by Uriah
Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI3:
Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI3: Explorations in Strategy by Myth

Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI1/2:
Favorite Comedy AAR, HOI1/2:
Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI1/2:
Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI1/2:

Favorite Narrative AAR, EU: The Adventures of the Crovan Clan by Alfred Packer
Favorite Comedy AAR, EU:Deshtined to Fail by MorningSider
Favorite History-Book AAR, EU: The Sublime Stateby Daemonofdecay
Favorite Gameplay AAR, EU:Rebels without a Pause by Prawnstar

Favorite Narrative AAR, CK: Reconquista – the exploits of the House of Barcelona by FlyingDutchie
Favorite Comedy AAR, CK: Suenik by Iain Wilson
Favorite History-Book AAR, CK: An Inquiry into Laziness and other virtues by Stuckenschmidt
Favorite Gameplay AAR, CK:

Favorite Narrative AAR, Vicky:The Lost Century by Fiftypence
Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky:
Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky:So Far from God by ComradeOm

Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky II:My Terminal Uniqueness by Brandenburg III
Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky II:Onze Plaats in de Zonby Tanzhang
Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky II:I am Siam by Rensslaer

Favorite AAR, Rome:
Favorite AAR, FTG:
Favorite AAR, AoD:
Favorite AAR, Open Category: Me Floris by Monnikje

Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI1/2: Speak Lithuanian or Die! by Colonel Ironboot
Favorite Comedy AAR, HOI1/2: The Struggle For Sand and Camels - A Jebel Shammar 1914 AAR by Grauuu
Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI1/2: Canada, United and Strong by soulking
Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI1/2: In defense of Freedom, a USA Kaiserreich AAR by Kaiser_Mobius

@ Wave: Any AAR updated between the start of July and the end of September is elligible.

The rule is per Mr. C:

In this round, all AARs updated in 2010 are eligible, provided they were started before October 1st. You can choose which category/s each AAR most represents or you can ask the author for guidance. Voting for yourself is not permitted.

Check the first post, Wave. All of the rules should be explained. :)

The rule is per Mr. C:

Check the first post, Wave. All of the rules should be explained. :)
Also, if you are still confused, you may always PM me in confidence. If I think your question is important, I will post it here with pseudonyms if you so request so that other people can see an answer.

Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI3:
Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI3:
Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI3:

Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI1/2: The Plot Against Britain, a Kaiserreich Mystery (FlyingDutchie)
Favorite Comedy AAR, HOI1/2: The Struggle for Sand and Camels, a Jebel Shammar AAR (Grauuu)
Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI1/2: The Presidents, Vietnam War Edition (NathanMadien)
Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI1/2: The Great War (Kurt_Steiner)

Favorite Narrative AAR, EU: Bastions: Tales of the Anglo-Prussians*
Favorite Comedy AAR, EU:
Favorite History-Book AAR, EU:Triumph of Eagles: The Rise and Fall of the Transylvanian Empire (KaptTorbjorn)
Favorite Gameplay AAR, EU:

Favorite Narrative AAR, CK: The Siwards, A Family Story (Tudor)
Favorite Comedy AAR, CK:
Favorite History-Book AAR, CK: The Atheling Chronicle: A King Without a Crown (AllmyJames)
Favorite Gameplay AAR, CK:

Favorite Narrative AAR, Vicky: Carefully Applied Force (Robou)
Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky:
Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky: The Presidents: Clay to Smith (Volksmarschall)

Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky II:
Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky II:
Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky II:

Favorite AAR, Rome:
Favorite AAR, FTG:
Favorite AAR, AoD:
Favorite AAR, Open Category:

* No link, and yes, I realize it's not up for gameplay yet, but it's a Reader's Digest "Homelands," and the appropriate categories for that AAR are taken.

And that 1 October cut-off date is unfortunate for my Vicky 2 nominations, they're all post-September. Grr.

Just a placeholder post,as I will add more:

Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI1/2: Siegerkranz - Germany's Place in the Sun - c0d5579
Favorite Comedy AAR, HOI1/2: The Struggle for Sand and Camels, a Jebel Shammar AAR - Grauuu
Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI1/2: Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI1/2: The Great War - Kurt_Steiner
Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI1/2: The Wraith of Khan - Thundergate

Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI3: The Great Patriotic War - Loki100
Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI3: The Great Patriotic War - Loki100 (I couldn't decide which category this should go in)

Favorite Comedy AAR, CK: Tales from our Faarthers - Loki100
Favorite History-Book AAR, CK: The Atheling Chronicle - A King without a Crown - AllmyJames

Favorite Narrative AAR, Vicky: A Special Providence - Director
Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky: The Grand Duchy of Hesse-Darmstadt: A History - Hardraade

Favorite Narrative AAR, Vicky II: Letters from an unquiet August - A Middle Kingdom AAR - Communitarian
Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky II: The Winged Lion attempts to soar and roar - a Persian AAR - Badger_ken
Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky II:The Adventures of King Radama - Alfred Packer

Favorite AAR, Rome: War in the East. The Rise of Zhao - Lofman

I have also been reading a couple of really interesting AARs that started in October, but they will have to wait for next time.

Favourite Narrative AAR, Vicky II: Letters from an Unquiet August by Communitarian!
Favourite Comedy AAR, Vicky II: The Adventures of King Radama by Alfred Packer
Favourite History-Book AAR, Vicky II: Dios, Patra, Rey by Tommy4ever
Favourite Gameplay AAR, Vicky II: No Iron, One Lion, Maybe Zion by aldriq

Favourite History-Book AAR, HOI1/2: The Presidents: The Vietnam War Edition by Nathan Maiden
Favourite Gameplay AAR, HOI1/2: China's AARight to be Hostile: A different way for the Guomindang by Porkman