• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations to all the winners!
And also to the runner-ups. There were countless great AARs in that list. :)

Congrats to all the winners! And many thanks to those that voted for my AAR! :cool:

Also, we will be sad to see you go, The Swert, but I understand your reasons. Hopefully we will find someone new to fill the shoes. Best of luck to you! :cool:

Sweet, sweet victory! :D Big thanks to Swert for having counted the results and the Awards themselves, and also to all who have voted for me. Congratulations to my colleagues! :)

Congratulations to all winners! Sad to see so few voted...

Congratulations to the Winners.
It's a shame that I have not the time to read all of their AARs. :eek:o

Cognrats to all the winners, and thank you for everyone who voted for me (we'll get it next time ;) )

I am going to go ahead and throw my hat in the ring to take over for The Swert. I don't know if there is a voting process, but if Swert can e-mail the exact details of how this gig works, I'll be happy to continue this time-honoured tradition.

Cognrats to all the winners, and thank you for everyone who voted for me (we'll get it next time ;) )

I am going to go ahead and throw my hat in the ring to take over for The Swert. I don't know if there is a voting process, but if Swert can e-mail the exact details of how this gig works, I'll be happy to continue this time-honoured tradition.

If you need any help (training, tips, drunken commiseration), I'd be delighted to assist.

I want to thank everyone for their support. It means a lot to know people are not only reading everyone's AAR, but enjoy them. Otherwise, I guess there wouldn't be a reason to continue writing.

Here's to everyone that spend countless hours in not only playing the games, write the AARs, but also read them.

Thank You Again everyone

Range