• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks to those people who voted/acknowledged the EU2 section. Although its been placed on deathrow (by some), the votes confirm there is still a 'diehard' group of followers.

Thanks also to those misguided few who had the unfortunate case of bad luck as to stumble upon my AARs and read them and count them worthy of a vote...

...once more into the AAR, once more, we few, we poor deluded few.

I'm not good at speeches so I shall keep it short and sweet - ahem, well, at least not totally bitter.

First, I would like to offer my congratulations to all other winners and assure them that I won't hold it against them that they have stolen the awards that would have rightfully been mine. Don't look unconcerned, it's you I'm talking about, General_BT! Aren't you ashamed of having monopolized many CK ACAs? Tone down the quality of your writing to give guys like me a chance, man!

Then I would like to thank all who have shown their appreciation of the authAARs by casting their votes in the ACAs, and of course especially those kind souls who have shown the very good taste to vote for 'Furor Normannicus'. I've said it before and I will say it again, I wouldn't be writing it without your support. Thanks!

Thank you to all who voted in the ACAs - especially those who've read and supported Weltkriegschaft! It's really an honor just to be nominated - and the award is a very nice cake-topper. Congratulations to everyone!

Your votes mean a great deal to me as a writAAR, and I look forward to making Q4 an even greater success. Will the surviving ships of the Regia Marina be sent to the bottom of the Mediterranean by Admiral Pound and Royal Navy? Will the Soviet Union finally make its presence felt to the Reich? Will the Abwehr succeed in inflaming the entire Middle East against the British Empire? Will the German Resistance rise from its dispirited nadir? Will German boots tread upon the soil of Albion? Stay tuned, dear readers, for much excitement to come!

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank all readers for their patience during Weltkriegschaft's unexpected and involuntary month-long hiatus. Rather than blabber reasons why, I thought it would be best to make it up to y'all with quadruple-sized update. Actions speak louder than words, right? Thanks for sticking around, though. You guys are the best!