• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't there a 3-way time for 2nd place for EU3:Narrative!

I only care because I am one of those 3, and it is a quite a feat coming in 2nd place in the Eu3: Narrative (even if I tied), it might be ink well worthy :D

Congrats to all the winners and runners-up. A job well done. How was the voter turn out?

Congratulations for all winners!

And thank you, my voters, for selecting my AAR :). I'm honoured to be tied on the first place with SeanB in the History-Book category - my writing 'skills' are no match for his mastery.

A big congratulations to all the winners!

And thanks to all those that took part, writAARs, voters and of course coz for keeping this going! :)

Congrats to all winners!!

Thanks, Atlantic Friend :) !

I continue to be impressed with the quality of all the other AARs selected!

Belated congratulation to everyone. Well done!

Congratulations to all the winners! Good job everyone! :cool:

Better late than never, but now I'm the winner of the HoI comedy category. Thanks everyone :)

COngrats to all other winners.

JosunUrashima said:
Favorite History-Book AAR, EU3 BohemiAAR: An Alternate History

this is the only one ive read.
Almost a month too late, buddy.

But welcome, anyway! :)

Thanks for wanting to vote.

The next one might start in a month, or two.

Rensslaer

Would it be possible to get the ACA results archive updated. I'm updating the EUII LibrAARy and placing in this quarters results but don't have the actual vote tallies only the results. The archive is also good for time series analysis but since anonymous has left it seems to have been forgotten.