• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mr. G said:
Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI1/2 Ett Skillnadernas Krig
Mr. G - I need the writer listed as well (and preferably a link if at all possible)

Dear god this is poor. I've not managed to begin reading a new AAR in ages. Someone punish me.

Favorite AAR, EU3
Favorite Narrative AAR, EU3
Favorite Comedy AAR, EU3 The Evil Toad's dark cult ---Nil-The-Frogg
Favorite History-Book AAR, EU3
Favorite Gameplay AAR, EU3 Sforza!!! - A Milan AAR---Rennslaer

Favorite AAR, HOI1/2 Doomed from the StAARt (large pics ahead)---Wolfhound
Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI1/2 Doomed from the StAARt (large pics ahead)--.Wolfhound
Favorite Comedy AAR, HOI1/2 To the good guys who has contributed in "Paradoxian Idol" (this can't be counted as "mine", right? I've not written a bit)
Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI1/2 Ett Skillnadernas Krig---Zuckergußgebäck
Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI1/2 "Alone" – Britain, VH+, a multimedia AAR---Alexus

Favorite AAR, CK
Favorite Narrative AAR, CK
Favorite Comedy AAR, CK Knud Knýtling, Prince of Denmark (and other assorted tales)---phargle
Favorite History-Book AAR, CK
Favorite Gameplay AAR, CK

Favorite AAR, Vicky Debt Unpaid: A Guy Marlborough Mystery --- Hajji Giraj I
Favorite Narrative AAR, Vicky Debt Unpaid: A Guy Marlborough Mystery --- Hajji Giraj I
Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky
Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky
Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky

Favorite AAR, EU1/2
Favorite Narrative AAR, EU1/2
Favorite Comedy AAR, EU1/2 Golden Horde - Scourge From The East---Duke of Wellington
Favorite History-Book AAR, EU1/2
Favorite Gameplay AAR, EU1/2 Golden Horde - Scourge From The East---Duke of Wellington

Good to see some final votes...

ONE HOUR LEFT TO VOTE! This thread will close at the deadline.

Tayya said:
Favorite Comedy AAR, HOI/2 The Game: A German Mod 34 AAR /blue emu)
Thanks... but I'm not eligible for the Q1-2008 voting. My category opens in May.

Voting is closed. Thank you for participating this quarter and we hope the various AARs listed on ballots have seen a rise in their readership.

Look to tomorrow's planned AARlander for the results of this quarter's voting.

The ACA results are in and you and you can thank phargle for writing an excellent presentation. While you are there, take a look at the rest of this month's AARlander .

We'll place the full results in the archive thread shortly. From both myself and I am sure every person nominated, thank you voters! :)

Well done and congratulations to all the nominees and winners ! And thank you coz for your hard work in running it this time around !

Time to party !

I also, extend my thanks to all those who read and enjoy Weltkriegschaft enough to honor it with an award!

Congratulations to everyone! :D

Thanks all for this underserved prize!!!

To those who voted me... you need a doctor, no doubt.
To those who didn't vote me... wise boys.
To that one who voted Peti... you DO need a doctor!!!!

:D

Thanks all, again!

Zuckergußgebäcks famous pig? :confused:

Congratulations to all the well-deserved winners! And also to the runner-ups and other nominees!

As I've always said before, voting for these categories is hard, because there is a lot of talent out there!

Rensslaer

I'd just like to congratulate the winners and their AAR's.

Congratulations to all the very well-deserved awAARd winners and a big "thank you!" to everyone who voted for my aar -- or even thought about the possibility of voting! :)

And now I'm off to read up on all the winners!