• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
All right, and now we pick the winner out of the four winners!

I made the thread here. Hopefully a mod will pollify (and maybe sticky?) it soon. The instructions now are very clear! Read the four winning AARs, and then vote!

It's easier said than done, however, so you'd better start reading now!

Congratulations to all the winners !

The Paradox forum has more then 50,000 members and 62 of them voted. :(

Though that is a lot more then the 1st quarter I believe but still, somehow people don't vote. Even a lot of WritAARs don't vote, strange.

Quite revealing statisics.

Maybe it has something to do with how the forums are set up. The only reason I found out about ReadAAR of the week was I was nominated. This suprised me on numerous grounds, but mainly because I didn't know there was such a thing.

I think that many of our forum members have bookmarked specific pages to enter the forum. If there was one of those annoying intro pages one has to enter from it could be used to advertise things like the AAR Awards (but then I would get annoyed! probably not so good an idea)

I was glad about having as many as 62 votes, as it shattered the last record of 38 votes, but now that you've put it into perspective, Veldmaarschalk, I'm all sad now. :(

therev said:
Quite revealing statisics.

Maybe it has something to do with how the forums are set up. The only reason I found out about ReadAAR of the week was I was nominated. This suprised me on numerous grounds, but mainly because I didn't know there was such a thing.

I think that many of our forum members have bookmarked specific pages to enter the forum. If there was one of those annoying intro pages one has to enter from it could be used to advertise things like the AAR Awards (but then I would get annoyed! probably not so good an idea)

Correct, at first I just read the General Discussions forums then I went over the specific AAR forums, but I never noticed what was written in this part of the forum until I was made WoW

I now had a link in my signature to the vote thread, but that doesn't seem to help much. For the next quarter I will write in my posts that I make in other people's AAR's that they mustn't forget to vote.

But 62 is not that bad, compared to the 1st quarter and remember what will happen when 10,000 will vote, who will do the counting ? :)

I updated the first post with a link to the results and a link to the here! ]Final Round[/url]. I hope people actually know about this, and we won't end up with only a handful of dedicated AARlanders voting! I think it should be advertised, as well...