• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations to all the winners!

Congratulations to the winners, and to the runners up!

To add a little something to my earlier analysis, I believe 33 separate AARs got at least 5 votes! That's pretty incredible -- certainly a record -- and shows that there is alot of great talent out there!

Great work everybody -- writers and voters alike! Thanks Loki and Qorten for running all this!

Rensslaer

Congratulations! Bravo, Brava!

Congratulations everyone, really well done! Impressive turnout!

Congratulations to the winners :)

Congrats everyone! :D

Congratulations to all the winners! Also a big thanks to everyone who participated and voted.

Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you to all participants for your hard work and for some fantastic recommendations on more AARs to read!

Congratulations to all winners, and a big thank you to Loki100 and Qorten for arranging this. Was very enjoyable participating in the voting, and an excellent way to highlight some excellent AAR's that I hadn't had the chance to read until now.

A special thanks to all who voted for my AAR, an honour to be in the company of so many excellent writers.

Last edited:
I didn't arrange this, Seelmeister :D
Loki100 and the other administrators arrange the ACAs, but you're probably confusing this with the AARlander, where I'm helping Derahan promote his famous magazine.

I didn't arrange this, Seelmeister :D
Loki100 and the other administrators arrange the ACAs, but you're probably confusing this with the AARlander, where I'm helping Derahan promote his famous magazine.

My mistake, I should in fact be thanking Qorten! Incidently I did also enjoy the AARlander though :)

Congratulations to all winners, and a big thank you to Loki100 and Qorten for arranging this.

should say, next to nothing to do with me, all I did was to create the basic voting thread

Loki100 and the other administrators arrange the ACAs,

again, no credit is due to me, not least I'm no longer one of the forum moderators

But corrections out the way ... congrats to all who voted and everyone who produces AARs on the forum

Little late but what the hey? Congratulations to all the AARtists! You all deserve this.

thanktheacademah_zps044919ec.png

Dobczyński would like to congratulate all the winners and nominees. He would also like to thank the Academy, all the voters in all categories(especially those who voted for InTveresting Times ;)), and the fine organisers whose time and work made these AwAARds happen.