• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Does WiF2 even have Operation Charlemagne?I think that's an Edge of Darkness event.
I had never heard of it before, I am pretty sure that WiF2 (at least this version) doesn’t have such an operation.

hLincPk.jpg

Has the capital moved from Moscow or is the symbol just hiding under the number of units in that province north of it?
No, it hasn’t moved.

You know, it occurs to me that in this timeline Italians will be the competent ally of Germany, while Japan will be a joke, its pilots in bamboo planes drunk on sake.

You know, it occurs to me that in this timeline Italians will be the competent ally of Germany, while Japan will be a joke, its pilots in bamboo planes drunk on sake.

The Italians have been steadfast, haven't they? In this timeline they would be celebrated as victorious underdogs, holding the line with inferior equipment but high martial spirit!

Come back!

Well he stopped after mid June (real life date not in-game) any of you guys been ploting a coup against Lucifer?
Come clean we won't hang you :cool:.