• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
AsPjtiR.jpg

Last edited:
Do you know how fortified the British Isles are at this point?

Do you know how fortified the British Isles are at this point?
The last time I sent planes by night to check it,all the beaches had at least 5 divisions.

no dday landing today from the allies?
No, Abwehr reports that an epidemy of bone spurs in the US army has crippled the invasion forces. Also, these Americans are not eager to fight the fine people on the other side.

I really thought the Soviet capital would move if Moscow was surrounded, but fair enough.

I really thought the Soviet capital would move if Moscow was surrounded, but fair enough.
So did I, as it happened the first time Moscow was surrounded. What changed is that the back-up province where the capital had been moved is now occupied, at least I think it may be the reason, or if the moving is a one time event.

there is an event when you get close (1 or 2 provinces) from moscow when as Stalin you can choose to evacuate to gorki or stay in moscow
That’s interesting to know.
If I wanted a quick victory, with this knowledge, I would have not captured Gorki

So are you going to take Bitter Peace, or just annex the USSR at this point?

So are you going to take Bitter Peace, or just annex the USSR at this point?
Bitter Peace, for sure. I want to see for the first time the map with the RKs.

Bitter Peace, then Seelöwe, then Charlamagne, then Amerika.
Charlemagne?
Yes, that.
Its like the Paris-Dakar... but instead its Moscow-Vladivostok... and with tanks.
If by Charlemagne, after Bitter peace, you mean the invasion of the rump state which will emerge from the Soviet Union, I don't know.