• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Does Carolus totally rule, 1337 Haxx0rz!?

• Yes, he sure is the 1337!

Votes: 1 100,0%
  • My cat is more 1337 than he!

Votes: 0 0,0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by lesmadec
japan,there is no spanish in the area, less problem for battle:D if you are for an easy game of course:D

easy?

It'll take me until 8425 to get to Trade level 3! Nah, it ain't easy. Why, it's hard! Yeah, damn hard! But of course, if you want an easy game, tkae one of those easy countries. Oh well, up to you. If you want a challenge , you'd take an American Tribe. Yeah, but I guess not everyone can take it upon themselves to take a small, backwards nation to middle heights...

Yeah, that's it! I'll trick him into doing an Aztec AAR! By insulting him, he has to do one... Wait, if he does one, then what about the one I'm gonna do? Damn!

Wait, wait! Yeah, do Japan. Yeah, that's the ticket! Stay away from the Aztces. they are very boring! Yep, yep, yep. Bohr-ring!:D

Originally posted by Honour_Shogun

easy?

It'll take me until 8425 to get to Trade level 3! Nah, it ain't easy. Why, it's hard! Yeah, damn hard! But of course, if you want an easy game, tkae one of those easy countries. Oh well, up to you. If you want a challenge , you'd take an American Tribe. Yeah, but I guess not everyone can take it upon themselves to take a small, backwards nation to middle heights...

Yeah, that's it! I'll trick him into doing an Aztec AAR! By insulting him, he has to do one... Wait, if he does one, then what about the one I'm gonna do? Damn!

Wait, wait! Yeah, do Japan. Yeah, that's the ticket! Stay away from the Aztces. they are very boring! Yep, yep, yep. Bohr-ring!:D

Aztces? Ah they're easy. If you want a hard one try the Incas. They can kick the Aztec butt big time if they wanted to. Leave it to Honour_Shogun to take an easy country.:D :D

Joe

or the placid, soon-to-be assimilated natives.

rated a 5. :)

1419 : We guard our province and our tobacco. We are very angry. We are not many.

1566 : We lost a battle and our province was colonised. Mission accomplished.

I got EUII, and need help!!!

I preordered it, and got it!
But now, I would like to know, where can I post screenshots from my next AAR.
Btw, what would you like to see in my new AAR?

Originally posted by Sharur
Why must everyone do boring, lifeless countries? I vote for France!

France? IMHO the best part of EU2 is that you can play countries other than France. I'd much rather play as the Huron than the French, and I will, as soon as I get the damn game.

Could we have some screenshots? :D
Like huge no-armies marching towards our capital in PTI.
We might just get a glimpse of some no-ships like that guy did in the last book of Dune whose name temporarily (or perhaps permanently) eludes me.

I got EUII. So who wants an AAR?

And about what? Btw, who can host my screenshots?:D

Don't do china! Thats the AAR I'm gonna write if CompUSA has EUII when I go tomorrow. :D

And you can post screenies on Geocities.

How do I put pictures on geocites?