• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Does Carolus totally rule, 1337 Haxx0rz!?

• Yes, he sure is the 1337!

Votes: 1 100,0%
  • My cat is more 1337 than he!

Votes: 0 0,0%

• Total voters
You need a woman to organise something like this properly

Oops. Wrong post. Pls delete?

Last edited:
1st in east asia ~~!!!!

:) Cant stop smiling now, i think im the first person who got EU2 Here in Singapore,East asia even! Got it on Wednesday and to celebrate the event i would like to entertain others by posting an AAR.
I wanna people vote on which AAr u would like.

1)Khanates (chagatai,Nogay etc.)
2)Americas (Zaoptec, Chimu etc)
3)Maritime SEA (Champa,Malacca etc)
4)North Indian States (Orissa,Jodhpur etc.)

:D
anyway i would like to know why the BAF and FLO tag is not used although they have shields and hoe does the MER tag work?

If you are the thread maker then just delete your first post of the thread and the thread should go away IIRC.

Proposed Brandenburg AAR

I'm wondering if anyone here would be interested in an AAR I am thinking of starting. It is an attempt to unify Germany as Brandenburg. I thought of doing one in the old days, but EU2 was announced so I decided to wait until now.

I'm going to try to get some historical b/g before I start everything, this would be my first AAR, so if it turns into an RPG one, I might need some help from some of the more experienced ones. But even if it doesn't, interaction, suggestions, comments would be greatly appreciated.

If this interests anyone, please do let me know. I'll probably start it in the next 2-3 days if people seem interested.

Thanks!
Shawn W Gillogly
:D

Last edited:
Go for it. We'll be watching closely :cool:

I vote for Poland or Lithuania.

Hmmmmm....Albania. Yes, that would be a good one. Pound the balkans into the ground with your mighty armies, feared worldwide. :D
Either that or Pskov. Because the name just sounds funny.