• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Does Carolus totally rule, 1337 Haxx0rz!?

• Yes, he sure is the 1337!

Votes: 1 100,0%
  • My cat is more 1337 than he!

Votes: 0 0,0%

• Total voters
Harvard writes a damn good AAR, I don't know. I'd have to say either his Benin AAR or Carolus's Papal States one because it was just funny as hell. :D

My final vote is for Benin though, good writing.

Well I'm currently playing as the Chimu in S. America.

Basically, I chose to defend myself agaisnt possible attack by the Incas, and trying to diplo-annex them while I'm sitting around waiting for the Spaniards to "discover" me.

It's been 100 or so years (currently 1513) and no one's shown up, you start with no cavalry and no improvements to speak of, a manpower potential of 3-4 a year and way way to few land or naval tech.

I'm slowly building an Army,amusingly led by this group of Atahualpa clones, forts and improvements , but I'm fearing I'll get wiped out as soon as first contact occurs.

How about Middle Kingdom -China that is?

Noooooooooo! Not Japan!

Play as the Aztecs! Annex Mayans, Navaho, Zapotec, and then consolidate your power. If you can get settlers, all of a sudden, you can make a solid wall across the centre of Central America. Then, when the damnable Euros show up(as I know they will), you stand firm, and show them the folly of their expansionist ways!

Japan? Nah, that is bohr-ring! Ferget about those silly samurai! They should be left well enough alone.

Sure, as a Native American nation, there will be short bursts of terror followed by long periods of quiet. Just like war:D

Nah, people, don't waste your time, Khanates are the best stuff in this game :D :D :D I am Timurid addict now :)

The mongols should be fun until your nation falls on itself...:D

By the way, I'll throw in my lot for Japan as well. Not to mention that the Tribes are little more than fodder for expansionistic European countries. Not much potential there...

Fodder for expansionist European countries? Bah, not any "Tribe" I play. Why, even as we speak, the Aztecs are consolidating their power in central America. Try and take land from them. C;mon, transfer your huge armies across wide swaths of ocean and when you land in my Empire, well, sure as shoot I will send you back to your little hole in the wall back in Europe. I said it before, I will say it again:

Aztecs! Aztecs! Aztecs! or Shawnee! Shawnee! Shawnee!

i want euII